+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low level Bard video

Shadowlander

Default Low level Bard video

Just put up a video of my rogue when he was level 12. Build is Bard/Ranger/Saboteur.

Nothing particularly interesting, running about and doing a quick rift fight but might be interesting for anybody who hasn't played yet and wants to get an idea how a low level Bard looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zUApV9eL7Y

Soulwalker

I assume the answer is no, but can Bard songs affect players outside of a party/raid?

Shadowlander

Unfortunately not, they really need to implement some sort of auto raid or open raid system near rifts.

xie
    Shadowlander

u should take power chord,that and cadence gives u 5 combo points very fast for a ranged finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by xie View Post
    u should take power chord,that and cadence gives u 5 combo points very fast for a ranged finisher.

Yea, Cadence + Power Chord = 5 point for a finisher which could be any Coda!
    See our RIFT guides for Shaman, Archon, Chloromancer, Bard and more.

All the Guides, News and Information on the Games YOU play.

Visit our new website at www.GamingWeez.com

Soulwalker

When grouped or ae puling, open a fight with power cord, use the coda of distress, then use cadence and use the coda of cowardice, then PC and Cad for 5pts and AE nuke the crap out of everything. Wash and repeat. Also I suggest a ranger and sab as your other souls for the pet and additional AE powers.

cool vid man
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

That was my soul choice also: I put points into +dex sabateur vs. ranger.

When hitting a rift i'd grab every person that had invite available and would refresh each entry.
    The auto raid would be nice as you are completely dependent on a "raid manager" but everything happens in 3mins...

As you arive if there is no raid manager and no 'raid'.. just a mass of people fighting.
    You should be able to right click the rift and be able to volunteer? I would all the time.

WIthout the Raid/Group, the bard is just another pretty face.
    Me: Zamphir Pet: Panflute
    Bard / Ranger / Rift
    If Bards get faster for every point over 36 (full Bard)

Shadowlander

I managed to get to 23 on my rogue by the end of the beta weekend. Tried a load of builds over the weekend and didn't really get back to testing the Bard some more but I'm really looking forward to testing it out again during the next beta phase especially now that I have more points to spend.

I also didn't realize how good the Bard healing really is until I rolled a Cleric for comparison. Its not suitable for being a main healer in a dungeon group due to the lack of a spammable single target heal but it sure does output a ton of aoe healing in Warfronts

+ Reply to Thread