+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer/Elementalist/Dominator, your thoughts?

Default Chloromancer/Elementalist/Dominator, your thoughts?

So I completely reworked my mage and came up with this build, and let me tell you, for my experience I found this to be very powerful with PvE, The heals from Chloromancer kept my pet up and I was able to even take on some elites easily one at a time. I haven't really tried it in pvp, but I want too. I was curious what you guys might think about this class combo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xanerith View Post
    So I completely reworked my mage and came up with this build, and let me tell you, for my experience I found this to be very powerful with PvE, The heals from Chloromancer kept my pet up and I was able to even take on some elites easily one at a time. I haven't really tried it in pvp, but I want too. I was curious what you guys might think about this class combo.
    Well I like the idea of soloing elites and while your soul choices do offer alot to a group you must remember there will be PvP souls at end game and by looking at them they're a must have so you'd have to drop a soul to use it.

Soulwalker

I did same setup 6 points into ele for out of combat mana regen, 0 points dom for instant cast dd with no cd and poly, and the rest into chloro for healing. With the basic earth pet I was able to solo 22 elites np

This build is not good for pvp but its really nice for pve . Note you dont need to heal the pet at all with this build just use the buff that heals 1 person for 1 hr on the pet and every time you attack pet gets healed . Anyway attacks are to slow for pvp compared to other classes but for groups and pve this is really nice build .When i want to be a healer for a group this is my build of choice the heals work great in instances i just put the 1 person heal buff on tank and group heal everyone else .

Quote Originally Posted by niqpere View Post
    This build is not good for pvp but its really nice for pve . Note you dont need to heal the pet at all with this build just use the buff that heals 1 person for 1 hr on the pet and every time you attack pet gets healed . Anyway attacks are to slow for pvp compared to other classes but for groups and pve this is really nice build .When i want to be a healer for a group this is my build of choice the heals work great in instances i just put the 1 person heal buff on tank and group heal everyone else .
    I figured it wouldn't be great for pvp, but for pve it would be awesome, I was also hoping it would be great for dungeons/raids as well. I'd have buffs/heals and some cc. I plan on this build being for pve and then I'll make another character strictly for pvp.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Coinside View Post
    I did same setup 6 points into ele for out of combat mana regen, 0 points dom for instant cast dd with no cd and poly, and the rest into chloro for healing. With the basic earth pet I was able to solo 22 elites np
    Out of combat regen? Forget that, seriously. Drinks are so cheap and very very effective =P

Soulwalker

Played this combo thru beta4.
    Was a lot of fun.
    Great for lvling/solo.

+ Reply to Thread