+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator

Default Dominator

Just wondering if anyone had any experiance as Dominator as a main soul in pvp mainly but PVE information would be interesting.

my thoughts on dominator in pvp was - polymorph was useless, silence was golden. there were a few skills i was unsure of their effect, such as the debuffs, drains, etc. those need to be tested with a friend to verify usefulness.

i will say this though: as a mage, having to cast anything with a cast timer is a pain in the *** in a pvp fight. with very few exceptions, i started filling my hotbar with instants.

"I find that hopelessness makes the best aphrodisiac..."

I took a domanator in to the 10 to 19 warfrount. Polymofe on players is not verya usefull but it is great way to get rid of thos annoying pets. I love love starting insa cast no cool dowen air spell it lets you run and gun like a ranger does.

There are so many instant cast spells available, I don't see interupts and spell cast delays being very useful versus mages.

yeah seemed to be quite a lot of insta casts in the soul. Anymore info would be great before i try it out myself in next beta.

Dominator has lots of potential for Team play CC, not PUGs but players that know you are Transing and don't consistantly break it. I found in PvP I got more done with Warlock's Fear and Wither while delivering a top damage score almost every match. Mind you I didn't get many killing blows with either Soul.

Telaran

Dom has great potential in a organized pvp group.

Imagine 2 dominators with squirrel talented to no cooldown,and with a group rule: assist train single target only ,no aoe spells,while dominators turn rest off the enemies into the squirrels 1 by 1

+ Reply to Thread