+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any reason to spec for solo play over group for any class on a PvE server?

Jen

Default Any reason to spec for solo play over group for any class on a PvE server?

Are there contested areas on the map? (Areas where you become flagged for PvP upon entering?)

If not then it seems that PvP will be consentual and instanced in Warfronts. In my experience instanced PvP is only fun till people build the perfect group. At that point you either match them or get rolled by them.

Nobody wants to enter the Warfront with the battle druid, the permanent stealther who wanders off, in a pickup group, etc.

On a PVP server, as soon as you go into the 2nd full zone (Guardian case, Gloamwood), you immediately get flagged for PvP. Basically 20+ any zone should flag you automatically for PVP.

PvE servers are just warfronts and consentual, flagged PvP
    See our RIFT guides for Shaman, Archon, Chloromancer, Bard and more.

All the Guides, News and Information on the Games YOU play.

Visit our new website at www.GamingWeez.com

Jen

Thanks for the reply, kinda what I thought.

I think I'll wait before ordering and see how the PvP servers stand-up over time. Unfortunately they'll probably be hit with stacking DoT spells and die.

unless you rift hunting has a guild rift and invasion pugs offer very littel support. so if you going to particapes in a rift or invasion you need to be abel to look after your self has much has possable

I can tell you that, even on a PVE server, when you go to some places, you are flagged PVP !
    There is a zone (sorry I don't remember its name and can't find a map) west of the guardian one where you can get the flag if you go too close to the frontier.

+ Reply to Thread