+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Voidknight/Reaver Warfront PvP Video

Soulwalker

Default Voidknight/Reaver Warfront PvP Video

Short video showcasing some of the capabilities this class has in terms of damage output. (Most of the encounters I had the 100% damage buff which is seen by the RED WINGS, it's fun. lol.)

But in some fights I did not, and the damage was still very high and competitive.
    (Or atleast I thought. I was killing enemies several levels higher than myself so that must mean something.)

Anyways, I might have some leftover footage and might make another small video if this gets some good responses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1oUVf1mRE

HD is available.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Telaran

It seemed like you had a decent build, where there any classes you had problems fighting as that combination?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by someguy4420 View Post
    It seemed like you had a decent build, where there any classes you had problems fighting as that combination?
    I don't recall ever having extreme difficulty fighting anybody that was my level. I felt significantly stronger then all of my opponents that were my level. (In a 1v1 situation) I even found fighting particular classes and players at level 27 vs my 22 was amazingly simple.

The hardest class though I'd say is maybe a marksman, or really any class that can out-run me. I had very little ways to close the gap between kiters. If they open up on me from afar they can normally maintain that distance the whole fight.
    Last edited by Sinner01; 01-10-2011 at 10:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread