+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Riftblade shall be known as the Zorro spec

Default Riftblade shall be known as the Zorro spec

until it's nerfed.

I'm sure you'll figure it out.

No idea what in the world you are talking about.

the z is almost on fire, which i get in relation to riftblade, but what does that have to do with a theoretical nerf?

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Majsharan View Post
    No idea what in the world you are talking about.

the z is almost on fire, which i get in relation to riftblade, but what does that have to do with a theoretical nerf?
    Warriors have one competitive pvp spec left. Better nerf it.

Also Zorro was a rogue.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    until it's nerfed.

I'm sure you'll figure it out.
    Trion please add further nerfs to the spec that has been around since beta because I feel it is OP.

Signed,

-Shi#ty rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    Warriors have one competitive pvp spec left. Better nerf it.

Also Zorro was a rogue.
    If broken = competitive, then you're right.

Champion

These threads are so full of cry baby rubbish from low rank PVPers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafryd View Post
    These threads are so full of cry baby rubbish from low rank PVPers.
    I'm less than 200k Prestige from rank 8, but if you say so.

Either you're doing it wrong, have absolutely no gear, or simply don't want the raid boss mode nerfed.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    I'm less than 200k Prestige from rank 8, but if you say so.
    Check your mail box they're rolling back exploiters.

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    Check your mail box they're rolling back exploiters.
    I might be concerned if I were a cheater, but I'm not. Fair play extends to soul combinations as well, and right now Riftblade builds are doing far too much damage for their longevity, durability, and completely broken mobility.

I'm an advocate for L2P, and I think I play pretty well. I'm not looking at them from only my perspective - I'm talking to other players of different classes I feel are competent and the people playing warriors themselves.

No one likes to have their fun threatened, but you have to consider the other ~75% of the population.

I think they should just rename the Warrior calling to Riftblade to avoid any confusion
    Last edited by Magnos; 08-21-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Rift Chaser

So our only viable tree needs to also get nerfed? I called it weeks ago that even with paragon nerf you'd just end up calling for more.

Funny thing is that Riftblade has been on the chopping block since release.
    I remember the no cooldown on flamespear etc. Those were good time. My god you should have seen the mage tear.

Soulwalker

The Riftbads are feverishly defending being broken, yet have not even figured out the significance of Zorro. Maybe my mental image of Sloth from Goonies derping up his 3 macros while yelling Rift Blade!! is actually what they look like.

Soulwalker

I apologize for playing the only spec that does any damage in pvp. I will try harder to play gimped specs so you can feel better about yourself.
    L2Counter, not gonna spell it out for you because your tears are so tastey but riftblade is easy to stop, rub the tears from your eyes and think before you rage.

Telaran

So wth is broken with Riftblade?

Riftblade:
    *Elemental DMG = Check (Get some bloody resistance then nub)
    *Got defensive Talents = Check (Bladedancer anyone? Sadly no epic cooldowns)
    *Blade Enchantment = Check (Sadly it's the crit part that's bad lol but meh bother besides why can't we have 2 of em on like rogues can?)
    *Avatars = Check (Water got it's uses but best one is by far Avatar of the Rift (51RB))

Now lets check the other Elemental Melee Role

Nightblade:
    *Death/Fire dmg = Check (Been hit with 1.3k Blazing Strikes more then I can count)
    *Annoying Ranged atks = Check (Heck ppl have even made builds based on that Dunsparrows Gunblade anyone?)
    *Blackout = Check (Oki oki I'll give you this... Nerf the **** out of blackout first then you can nerf Riftblades)
    *Twillight Transcedence = Check (Nerf this one as well n then you can be allowed to nerf Riftblades cause not even a 51 RB got both an Auto-Miss skill for 6s nor a 3s immunity to everything.)

Ooh, also if Riftblade is so Op then why not nerf mages n Clerics aswell? You know they deal non physical dmg that ignores armor as well so they hit hard on everything.

I know I bet the OP got killed from trying killing a 51RB with Avatar of the Rift on and a shield. Silly rogues. Besides only reason you see so many Riftblades in PvP and warfronts now a days is because people like you have had every other viable builds reduced into ashes without ever getting hit by the nerf bat yourself.
    Dame Lakora, The Engineer: Warrior of Bloodiron(EU PvP)
    Arcane Warrior (Wait what? O.o)
    Paragon Assassin (This is getting odd)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lexz View Post
    The Riftbads are feverishly defending being broken, yet have not even figured out the significance of Zorro. Maybe my mental image of Sloth from Goonies derping up his 3 macros while yelling Rift Blade!! is actually what they look like.
    So ones riftblade gets hit with another nerf (the last major nerf wasn't enough apparently) will you promise to never ever cry for a warrior nerf again untill Trion buffs another tree?

I bet you would promise but i know you will never keep that promise. You'd be crying about subdue tanks not letting you kill anything etc.
    Those of us who played from the start has vitnessed this happening to every soul except warlord. Yet here we are, still owning you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast