+ Reply to Thread

Thread: %base mana

Shadowlander

Default %base mana

Why is this not implemented. for all spells, or allowing downranked spells. It is like they never played WoW.

Oh well guess time to reroll since I bought ranks in spells

*looks at year watch* any day now

Quote Originally Posted by RistSM View Post
    Why is this not implemented. for all spells, or allowing downranked spells. It is like they never played WoW.

Oh well guess time to reroll since I bought ranks in spells

*looks at year watch* any day now
    What would be the point of increasing mana pools if all spells just use a percentage? Having more mana should inherently mean you can cast more. If all spells were percentage based it would be more beneficial to have as little mana as possible and instead get as high regen as possible. Which is just pants on head ret.arded.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Rift Chaser

So that there is a benefit to gaining stats and having a larger mana pool? Having all spells use a % would be stupid. Some of them do because they are always supposed to be costly or cheap to cast.

I fail to see why it even matters, really. Are you running out of mana each and every fight, or do you just not feel like taking a couple second to drink every few fights, because mana was never a problem for me, levelling, pvping (Aside from when I am being mana starved, obviously) or raiding.
    You can't get there from here, Alice.

not that i agree with what hes saying, but guys, %base is not the same as %. %base means a percent of your mana BEFORE any gear stats/buffs/talents

+ Reply to Thread