+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Stop qq about warriors

Soulwalker

Default Stop qq about warriors

People, EVERYWHERE are whining about warriors constantly. To the people who complain about warriors and have never played a warrior, let me explain a few things to you.

1. Warriors are the only class without 'sustainable' healing. (full heal has 10 minutes C/D and Reaver healing is not sustainable.

2. Warriors are the only class without a viable ranged spec. (ranged DPS is literally 1/3 of melee DPS)

The BIGGEST problem i see with QQ about warriors is that people see a full glass cannon warrior 3 hit them, then they turn abound and hit 200 crits on a full tank warriors THESE ARE NOT THE SAME THING. The best hybrid take about 500dmg crits and hits 1500dmg crits

Cleric tank healers: When clerics build tank heals they are unkillable without 3 people o more, but you HAVE to kill them or eles they just heal the team back up.

Warriors by themselves are not OP... R6+ gear is the OP part of warriors. i hybrid my warrior with 1000 valor and i still can get crit for 4k by r6+ mages

Mages can crit you from 35 meters away, while warriors have to CHARGE into battle and risk their *** to kill you

The reason you can't kill the warrior that's hitting you for 2k is because he has a pocket healer. If you ignore the healers its your own damn fault

Questions comments concerns?

I haven't seen a warrior crit 1500 lately. :I

but the rest sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper Of Souls View Post
    2. Warriors are the only class without a viable ranged spec. (ranged DPS is literally 1/3 of melee DPS)

lololol good one i cannot count how many times i have died at range to a Warrior

Its not so much of a problem anymore but a few weeks ago i'd of slapped you silly
    Last edited by Nibi; 08-18-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Rift Disciple

Pally and warlord both have varying degrees of healing avail, but you're just wasting energy. Show me a single QQ'r who's ever backed down when faced with a good argument and gone "hey you know what..I was wrong about demanding that nerf without doing any research or considering it from the other side of the coin"

You sure as **** won't find one on this forum

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nibi View Post
    lololol good one i cannot count how many times i have died at range to a Warrior
    Get's hard when you have to start using toes right?

I'm guessing this wasn't just 1v1 was it? If you're dying solo to a warrior at range.. you're doing something very wrong.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nibi View Post

Its not so much of a problem anymore but a few weeks ago i'd of slapped you silly
    Well then you just told the entire forum how terrible you are.
    Because paragon's a whopping 600 dps ranged, and that's all there is.

The mages have figured out that Trion patches whines more than they deny claims.
    This is fraud. Time to stop whining about warriors...weeks ago.
    Last edited by PFalcon; 08-18-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Ascendant

Mages can crit you from 35 meters away, while warriors have to CHARGE into battle and risk their *** to kill you

You realize that mage range is only 30m right? Only calling that can get 35m range is rogue..

That alone proves you didn't do your homework..

As for cleric tanks.. If you spec like that you wont take down anyone with half a brain.... And you forgot to mention your 100% heal is always a 100% heal (not modified by healing debuffs)

if they fix lingering wounds and the fear bomb ability (should be channeled fear imho) then warriors would be actually somewhat balanced..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

The main problem with warriors in PvP is that in the first 1-2 GCDs of the fight both the warrior and their enemy are burst down to 30% or less of their total HP, the warrior then gets defensive procs to mitigate a ton of damage AND they can then use their "execute" type abilities for massive damage. Their enemy has to then try to heal through massive incoming damage and doesn't do jack for damage against the warrior for the rest of the fight.

To fix this either burst needs to be lowered so that the combatants(on both sides) don't drop each other to 30% or less in a few GCDs.

and/or

Warriors need to have their damage mitigation passives when they are wounded not be indefinite or make them not work for a few seconds after performing an "execute" type move.

The BIGGEST problem i see with QQ about warriors is that people see a full glass cannon warrior 3 hit them
    Have you ever considered that when a warrior 3 shot other classes

ITS THE OTHER CLASSES THAT ARE MADE OF GLASS NOT YOU.

1. Warriors are the only class without 'sustainable' healing. (full heal has 10 minutes C/D and Reaver healing is not sustainable

MM have NO heal at all - nada zilch zero nix nuttin - you have a heal - you're breaking my heart

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvereen View Post
    Have you ever considered that when a warrior 3 shot other classes

ITS THE OTHER CLASSES THAT ARE MADE OF GLASS NOT YOU.
    I can't see how a 3 shot anything is still possible unless you are like rank 8 and your opponent has zero valor. Have you seen warrior damage lately? If i crit above 1k i call the newspaper.

Banned

People, EVERYWHERE are whining about warriors constantly. To the people who complain about warriors and have never played a warrior, let me explain a few things to you.

1. Warriors are the only class without 'sustainable' healing. (full heal has 10 minutes C/D and Reaver healing is not sustainable.

The BIGGEST problem i see with QQ about warriors is that people see a full glass cannon warrior 3 hit them, then they turn abound and hit 200 crits on a full tank warriors THESE ARE NOT THE SAME THING. The best hybrid take about 500dmg crits and hits 1500dmg crits

Cleric tank healers: When clerics build tank heals they are unkillable without 3 people o more, but you HAVE to kill them or eles they just heal the team back up.

Warriors by themselves are not OP... R6+ gear is the OP part of warriors. i hybrid my warrior with 1000 valor and i still can get crit for 4k by r6+ mages

The reason you can't kill the warrior that's hitting you for 2k is because he has a pocket healer. If you ignore the healers its your own damn fault

Questions comments concerns?
    Amazing those glass canons sytill have 70% or so physical mitigation.

Weak my hairy behind - warriors are still overpowered. More defence than rogues, more closers than rogues, more burst than rogues, more effective cc than rogues.

surprised no one is QQ spamming about mages.

notice the mage forums no longer have anyone moaning about themselves being weak any longer.

When a warrior barely crits 1/3rd of a mage crit, something is very wrong.

1m versus 30m. gg

Follow Me on Twitter
    Follow Nerds In Denial
    Officer of NiD | youtube Stream

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    1. Warriors are the only class without 'sustainable' healing. (full heal has 10 minutes C/D and Reaver healing is not sustainable

MM have NO heal at all - nada zilch zero nix nuttin - you have a heal - you're breaking my heart
    And tomorrow you will discover the bard soul. And learn the difference between a soul and a class. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by devilryuji View Post
    surprised no one is QQ spamming about mages.

notice the mage forums no longer have anyone moaning about themselves being weak any longer.

When a warrior barely crits 1/3rd of a mage crit, something is very wrong.

1m versus 30m. gg
    Perhaps you missed the mage thread on the PTS forums , over 60 pages of complains , seems most of the mage population has quit.

As for "When a warrior barely crits 1/3rd of a mage crit, something is very wrong"

this deserves nothing more than a facepalm

/facepalm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast