+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Satiar

Thread: Fear

Default Fear

The person who thought up Fear is ******ed.

When you are in Fear do you run around like a headless chicken through the enemies entire team, or do you cower in your place?

Also, I support Squirrelify, since squirrels don't run the whole circuit.

/discuss!

u scared bro?

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    u scared bro?
    Epic response is epic. Fear itself is frustrating because you can run so far from the fight (I realize you effectively run randomly).

-Liang

nerf mages, they are op

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperius View Post
    nerf mages, they are op
    Confirming. I once got hit for 250 damage by a mage. I think he even had a 5 second cast time on it.... unacceptably op.
    Last edited by Liang Nuren; 08-18-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Fear has no real DR, especially from Warriors. You're never going to go "Immune" to fear. The duration gets lowered, then the next fear is a full refresh. Awesome mechanic, isn't it?

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Is there a way to macro BI to your health percentage?

I swear, the bloody thing goes off every time I kill a Warrior, presumably so he can laugh at me as I run in circles over and around his dead body.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post

I swear, the bloody thing goes off every time I kill a Warrior, presumably so he can laugh at me as I run in circles over and around his dead body.
    ^ this

also why do warriors get so much pleasure from suicide fearing? i saw one run -alone- into a pack of 20 of us and somehow he managed to get an aoe fear off before dying instantly

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post

I dislike the random running too. People who are afraid of something run away from it, not in a random back and forth pattern.

As for the DR on BI. Well, it's just because there's a 30 sec CD on it so by the time it can be used again the DR timer is up. It's not like someone is sitting at a codex flag, trying to cap it, but can't because a warrior keeps hitting him with fear over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    ^ this

also why do warriors get so much pleasure from suicide fearing? i saw one run -alone- into a pack of 20 of us and somehow he managed to get an aoe fear off before dying instantly
    I swear, it's like a "Prince of Amber" deathcurse. Happens every bloody time.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferago View Post
    I dislike the random running too. People who are afraid of something run away from it, not in a random back and forth pattern.
    Occasionally it runs me in a straight line for the whole fear and sometimes it runs me straight through the enemy's front line far beyond any possible help from my team. If my character was afraid of them why would he do this ?

Fear is the most ret.arded mechanic ever. I face dragons and the foulest beasts from the planes but I am somehow running around in terror when a warrior comes at me? WTH?

REMOVE fear completely from the game. It is by far the worst and most annoying CC there is.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

"And then like, I got hit by fear, Stealth ran me all the way into their back line through an aoe attack where I was promptly snared, stunned, and then I slipped away and took out one of their healers like a boss before dieing."

I coulda taken 2 or 3 of um if I hadnt been feared through an aoe...
    I place a black candle on your chest,
    the path of night is manifest.

Sempresno Level 50 P6 Rogue/Marcosias Level 45 Warrior/Diclonius Level 26 Mage/Sumona Level 23 Cleric - Banished - Dayblind

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Actually i take it back, the worst is when i get feared when using a charge consuming ability like ride the wind because you can't turn them off so it's like i dump ALL my charge for +50% run speed while feared lol.

You can at least interrupt the warlock fear, its ridiculous when you have like 5 warriors on the opposing team all dropping fear bombs one after another. Needs like a 5min cooldown or a cast time!

+ Reply to Thread