+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rogue vs cleric

Soulwalker

Default rogue vs cleric

is it actually possible for a rogue to kill a same ranked cleric in an 1vs1 if they are same rank, in my example both rank6? i tried the common specs like 51sin/15 inf ; 34sin/32nb; 51nb/15inf; 44mm/22sin and im not able, could be because of my bad playstyle but i want to be sure.

is anyone of you able to do it, if yes which spec and how?

Ascendant

You didn't know? Clerics are the Class you pick when you never want to lose a fight or die. Kinda strange that Trion included an invincible class, I know. Even stranger that we all didn't choose to play that class...

I think the problem you're seeing is that so many people are spec'ing into tank and spank clerics since the heal nerf. As a pure healer, I've found I will either get instagibbed or eventually worn down by even a single rogue - there will be no more healing through his damage.

Also, heal debuffs. Use them.

-Liang

Ed: And to be clear, I too have switched to tank and spank cleric mode. Look at your next WF - you'll find more Chloros than heal spec'ed clerics.
    Last edited by Liang Nuren; 08-18-2011 at 02:08 PM.

OH god, Clerics are the new "OP class"?
    Worst class in the game, same level as mages.
    Go try and fight some warriors, warrior vs cleric = 100% warrior win >.>

Telaran

I have found that GunBlade still works very well in taking down Clerics.

http://www.dunsparrow.com/2011/06/gu...p-variant.html
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot.

Clerics are annoying. It takes timing w/ debuffs+bursting to win if you are lucky. A damn good cleric will always win out if they know there class.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by korkak View Post
    is it actually possible for a rogue to kill a same ranked cleric in an 1vs1 if they are same rank, in my example both rank6? i tried the common specs like 51sin/15 inf ; 34sin/32nb; 51nb/15inf; 44mm/22sin and im not able, could be because of my bad playstyle but i want to be sure.

is anyone of you able to do it, if yes which spec and how?
    The spec you beat a cleric with depends what spec the cleric is using, there is no and should be no universal cleric killing spec.

And specs are only part of the game, you still need to be skilled and understand the game, and your opponent if he is good.

+ Reply to Thread