Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Sad - totally sad

Default Sad - totally sad

I played since beta etcetc

saw nerf after nerf and blablabla after blablabla

some months without play and now i'm back

back to what???

A LOT of specs got nerfed into oblivion with no real results, this "Imune" crap system fvcked the entire gameplay ... i realy don`t know what to say .... at 1st just wished my money back, patch after patch they are sending this game to hell
    No Illegals -> NO BURRITOS!! THINK TWICE BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by RamasSokehur View Post
    I played since beta etcetc

saw nerf after nerf and blablabla after blablabla

some months without play and now i'm back

back to what???

A LOT of specs got nerfed into oblivion with no real results, this "Imune" crap system fvcked the entire gameplay ... i realy don`t know what to say .... at 1st just wished my money back, patch after patch they are sending this game to hell
    I'm guessing you're a warrior? Just L2P a diff soul...
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    With an avatar like that? He's definitely a mage. No pun intended.
    Last edited by Morituri; 08-15-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    Lol, you assume he's a warrior cause he's QQing. You obviously don't read much on the forums. Or you just have selective reading

@OP Nerfing in this game is starting to get a bit harsh, same with the same biased people on forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

imo 1.3 and on has been the death of mages. their viability is not in question, their fun is. ever since 1.3 they have not been fun, every last patch as nerfed the fun of mages and now they are simply not worth playing for the most part. yes they have many useful specs but they are new specs and not what was out at release, those playing since release dont want to play a totally different class!!!

/signed someone with a lvl 50 of every class EXCEPT mage.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Ascendant

The nerfs are too much. Mages weren't really complaining about Warrior DPS, they were complaining about the fact they don't have enough useful abilities to avoid melee damage. But instead of spending time to create creative new talents and abilities that might help mages, they'd rather just nerf whoever is doing more damage... which never works! Now mages will just complain about the next strongest build.

Trion: Be proactive! Build the other classes up instead of knocking one class down. Give mages a way to port out of melee damage, or change those stupid Diminishing Returns rules so that not having ranged attacks is actually a disadvantage for Warriors. Give mages some creative abilities, like every other RPG has done in the past (summon a duplicate to soak up damage, create circles that repulse enemies, teleport around, whatever.)

Let warriors melt a mage's face if they're in melee range, so warriors still feel special - just make it much harder to stay in melee range! That would leave mages rejoicing because they got some love, and warriors wouldn't be so pissed because we wouldn't have gotten (in some cases) 30-50% damage reduction on certain builds.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    imo 1.3 and on has been the death of mages. their viability is not in question, their fun is. ever since 1.3 they have not been fun, every last patch as nerfed the fun of mages and now they are simply not worth playing for the most part. yes they have many useful specs but they are new specs and not what was out at release, those playing since release dont want to play a totally different class!!!

/signed someone with a lvl 50 of every class EXCEPT mage.
    I've had to completely change my play style multiple times due to nerf after nerf after nerf.

You have given us a couple bones Trion, like Dom and the new 44 pointer in SC. However, a smart team will always counter this(cleansing, as any premade will queue with more than 1 person that can dispel). Stormcaller can really dish out burst, yes, but it's also a team awareness check. If I see someone with 3 stacks of electrified and ice shear, I always deny it. It completely nullifies their ability to burst, in conjunction with lightning burst removing the stacks already.

With the new PvP gear out, HP pools are getting MUCH bigger. Yet you nerf pyro into oblivion, due to outcries from idiots that stockpiled favor until they reached their goal rank. Not to mention the benefit from redball at the time. Many people were too short sighted to see that after GoS and redball nerf, pyros were in a good spot.

Considering how much has changed since then(regarding the difficulty to attain pvp gear) you'd think trion would look at pyro again.

Let warriors melt a mage's face if they're in melee range, so warriors still feel special - just make it much harder to stay in melee range!
    Completely agree.

There's something wrong when my Icy Vortex, a spell that's supposed to help me under focus, just makes everyone completely immnune to other snares. The 25% reduction is an absolute joke, and I sometimes wonder if it's even worth the GCD.
    Last edited by Emprahh; 08-15-2011 at 01:23 PM.

as i can see, save for one or two ***** that posted, everyone agree with the nerfs .... is not just a ~mage nerf~ or a ~warrior nerf~ or any other class nerf

is simple, all those nerfs are just ******ed, sorry if some admin, moderator or w/e but is just dumb.

When ppl was asking for buffs etc, "TRION" said that they don`t give a **** for buffs or nerfs the game "will always have a fotm spec, and ppl will have to learn to deal with it" now, they are nerfing everything with NO REASON at all, if they buff something for 10% more this, next patch it will get nerfed to -50% on this and that ...

NO SENSE AT ALL

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamasSokehur View Post
    they are nerfing everything with NO REASON at all
    You can't really say this and expect any reasonable person to take you seriously. That said, I'm not surprised that your thread is on the way to having enormous support.
    Last edited by Silverangel69; 08-15-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel69 View Post
    You can't really say this and expect any reasonable person to take you seriously. That said, I'm not surprised that your thread is on the way to having enormous support.

look at the game it self, everything is falling apart those nerfs and stuff are just breaking the game

Nerfs are just there to give the crybabies something to cry about, and the math dorks something to dork about. If you ignore them and just play you'll find that everything is really ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgeh View Post
    Nerfs are just there to give the crybabies something to cry about, and the math dorks something to dork about. If you ignore them and just play you'll find that everything is really ok.
    I don't like every class being able to eat me up, and regurgitate me for breakfast when they feel like it.

And never seeing above a 1k finisher, when chloros can voidbolt and or nature's fury me for 2k is remarkable. And I have alot of valor.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I don't like every class being able to eat me up, and regurgitate me for breakfast when they feel like it.

And never seeing above a 1k finisher, when chloros can voidbolt and or nature's fury me for 2k is remarkable. And I have alot of valor.
    Every class would include your own class... so you're essentially saying that you don't play well. Not a good strategy on these forums. Plus, chloros can't "voidbolt," so there's that. Not to mention that 2K is piddling damage for a 1-2 sec cast spell.

Anyhow... back to my point about the crybabies....

Soulwalker

Could just not play PVP, there are plenty of other things to do

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgeh View Post
    Every class would include your own class... so you're essentially saying that you don't play well. Not a good strategy on these forums. Plus, chloros can't "voidbolt," so there's that. Not to mention that 2K is piddling damage for a 1-2 sec cast spell.

Anyhow... back to my point about the crybabies....
    Chloro/lock's my mistake. And a 1-2 Second cast spell..Have you been too the mage forums were mages are critting 3700 instant casts...guess not.

Including my own class, Yeah. Maybe. I guess getting ownt by rank 8's would make me bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast