+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By aux

Thread: Warrior's and Well. Yeah

Default Warrior's and Well. Yeah

Too start off, this thread isn't mean to complain, whine, or have a hassle about the current state of warrior's.

Here are a few Screenshots that I took from last night while PvPing on my Warrior.

Was an alright game: Only game so far including today that I've seen more than 5 Warriors..http://tinypic.com/r/8vqjvt/7

This is a reason to complain, but all well. 11K Health mage, with 80% Reduction:
    http://tinypic.com/r/k9c109/7 And...http://tinypic.com/r/s1i2xg/7

Well...Top damage again, but look at my healing taken..: http://tinypic.com/r/opu06b/7

So...I don't know what to say here, Did I play bad..? I was the top warrior in the game (out of 4) And...I can't do heals but people who can outdamaged me. Must have been a bad game: http://tinypic.com/r/t7ikiu/7

So what do you think about the current state of warrior's? Show your Screenshots, share your thought's ect.

And in no means is this thread meant for QQ. Start it, and I hope you get flamed. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

aux

Mages have permanent 11k HP and 80% damage reduction. True story.
    I'm so BORED

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    Mages have permanent 11k HP and 80% damage reduction. True story.
    When they can also cast Devouring shadows and hit harder than any of my finishers. But no, Its not perm. Oh! and rank 8 Mages have permanent 9.2k health.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-13-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Sword of Telara

Mages are in a good spot right now. I have a feeling dominators will see some adjustments, as well as lightning burst.

Other sepcs are very strong but not beyond what other classes can do. Right now though, I'd have to say that a well played dominator is the best pvp class in Rift.

By contrast, a nooby dominator is just funny.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    When they can also cast Devouring shadows and hit harder than any of my finishers. But no, Its not perm. Oh! and rank 8 Mages have permanent 9.2k health.
    In the pic, you only have 4950 health, yourself, as a warrior. Huh? Maybe pointing the finger at mages is pointing the wrong way, if you're looking for something wrong.
    Last edited by Silverangel69; 08-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel69 View Post
    In the pic, you only have 4950 health, yourself, as a warrior. Huh? Maybe pointing the finger at mages is pointing the wrong way, if you're looking for something wrong.
    Lol? Every warrior I see is 4.3k-5.5k Unless their using a shield and sword. And with the damage nerf...Doing 23 crits isnt fun.

Pointing fingers the wrong way? You must be blind. Im pointing my fingers at the people doing triple my damage, and well, almost 100k Healing. Warriors are plate, yes? Why do we have 0 Survivability, and 0 damage now? Well not 0. But barely any. Get your facts straight, huh? yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    Mages are in a good spot right now. I have a feeling dominators will see some adjustments, as well as lightning burst.

Other sepcs are very strong but not beyond what other classes can do. Right now though, I'd have to say that a well played dominator is the best pvp class in Rift.

By contrast, a nooby dominator is just funny.
    I take my hands off the keyboard every time I see a dominator / chloro. It's pretty funny.

+ Reply to Thread