+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Where's our heals or survivability?

Telaran

Default Where's our heals or survivability?

So, answer me this TRION. You've taken away our burst. You've taken away our damage. So where are our self heals? Are we expected to tank in pvp for survivability where, last time I check, tanking isn't needed? Are you pegionholing us into just being tanks?

My point is, fix this so called damage 'nerf', or once another game releases worth something, I can promise you that quite a bit of your player base will leave. Hell, some of them are leaving now before another game.

/flame on
    [Maximation is recruiting Guardians for progression. Apply here.

Quote Originally Posted by grimtoc View Post
    So, answer me this TRION. You've taken away our burst. You've taken away our damage. So where are our self heals? Are we expected to tank in pvp for survivability where, last time I check, tanking isn't needed? Are you pegionholing us into just being tanks?

My point is, fix this so called damage 'nerf', or once another game releases worth something, I can promise you that quite a bit of your player base will leave. Hell, some of them are leaving now before another game.

/flame on
    i cant believe im saying this, to a warrior especially...

but i can imagine when the dmg bug is fixed, warriors will do some low damage, its like looking at a useless pyro all over again

this game is so ****ed in the balance department, its not going to make many people want to play

Ascendant

/flame on
    If you want to tank.. your not gonna do much damage.. Prior to this last hotfix warriors had so much burst damage that they basically had both (high uptime on bloodhthirsty, lifeleech potions, able to kill someone before they kill you)

What do you think the justicar survival spec was in pvp? It was tanking & keeping yourself alive while the real dps killed the attackers.. It dealt little to no damage..

Welcome to balance..
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    If you want to tank.. your not gonna do much damage.. Prior to this last hotfix warriors had so much burst damage that they basically had both (high uptime on bloodhthirsty, lifeleech potions, able to kill someone before they kill you)

What do you think the justicar survival spec was in pvp? It was tanking & keeping yourself alive while the real dps killed the attackers.. It dealt little to no damage..

Welcome to balance..
    To your arguement.. I don't want to tank, but now that's the only way to stay alive.

And to your second point, I'll just say this;

WARRIORS were your dps. We were the real dps. Now where are we? No, now every other class has b itched and nerfed us into the ground, so now you have no 'real' dps. I guess a team full of clerics with no other class is where this game is going.

All that needs to happen is for every warrior in the game who pvps to spec subdue tank. I want to see Warfronts without a single kill for either team because of 6+ warriors on each side coordinating aoe Subdues on each others teams.
    Pedia < Chronicle > @ Laethys US
    DPS Warrior Gear Spreadsheet - http://tinyurl.com/43qqmar

A Warrior throwing lingering wounds on everyone with POTH is still one of the most important parts of a PvP team. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    A Warrior throwing lingering wounds on everyone with POTH is still one of the most important parts of a PvP team. Just sayin'.
    Sorry mate, we're not speccing for that garbage anymore, because it was too OP. We're tanking now. Bring your own 50% debuff.
    Pedia < Chronicle > @ Laethys US
    DPS Warrior Gear Spreadsheet - http://tinyurl.com/43qqmar

/flame on
    seriously, have you just read notes and not played or something ? Warriors are still swarming over people in PvP AND the warriors actually have the best dps spec for survivablity without sacrificing any other dps worthy points in soul trees by using the paragon.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
    seriously, have you just read notes and not played or something ? Warriors are still swarming over people in PvP AND the warriors actually have the best dps spec for survivablity without sacrificing any other dps worthy points in soul trees by using the paragon.
    I've done quite a bit more than just read the notes sir. I refer you to this post...

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-you-will.html

The only thing warriors are 'swarming' at the moment is a heaping hot pile of dung. The nerf was knee-jerk and over the top. They nerfed not only our soul tree tallents that affect ALL of our dps moves, but then the moves themselves on top of that. So, the '10%' nerf is more like a 10% + 10% + 10% + 5% +5% +5% nerf. I'd direct you to reading the entirety of patch notes and knowing the class as well before assuming that we are 'all okay'.

I'm still doing just fine on my warrior. I don't see what all the complaining is about.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Where is your survivability? You want to TANK? ok bro, here you go:

1. Grab a shield
    2. Put healing procs from block on every slot availible
    3. Make a build that capitalizes on damage absorption
    4. Rush in
    5. Press your BI 'iWin' button
    6. Profit!

Gotta love hitting warriors for 250 with final strike just to have them heal for 800 from that hit. Impale ticking for 30 is more like tickling.
    Last edited by Halman; 08-13-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Silly warriors, tankings for riftstalkers

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    I'm still doing just fine on my warrior. I don't see what all the complaining is about.
    Good warriors are still doing quite well, it's the bad warriors that are struggling. I actually like this patch, it separates the good from the bad, whereas before every warrior seemed like a god on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Poochymama; 08-13-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Shadowlander

I'm still unable to kill healers and still critting those 200's on mages, while getting crit for more than 1k from rogues. God forbid a plate-wearer is able to crit for more than 1k! Life is good as a p3 2h warrior I tell ya!

I know what you're about to say. Oh your only Prestige 3! You become way more OP later on!

I beg to differ. It cant get much better than this. Or can it? I have no ****ing idea.

Now I have no idea what I'm even talking about. I hope you enjoyed reading all of this. I sure had fun typing it out. Wait no I didnt, why am I typing still?

Edit: I am very tired and I thought reading some QQ posts would put me to sleep. Sadly there were no mage QQ posts around, but I found warrior QQ which is more awesome.
    Last edited by Diablo333911; 08-13-2011 at 07:30 PM.

You guys are freaking hilarious. Are you serious? Your class is still OP. Go roll a rogue. You will be switching between four different specs every battle front.

Warriors have double stuns...double charges with a huge radius (seems like 30 yards)... a runspeed boost on a low cool down. They still crit efing hard as hell. They have the ability to wipe mana. They can fear the whole battle field as well as aoe the whole battle field for like 1k crit (hurricane). IMO they are still godlike. They can do as much dot damage as any other calling. If you are not r6+ don't even bother typing because you know jack crap about pvp. it only means you are noob and don't know your class. Warriors in sword and board can basically sit in middle of field with a pocket healer and be invincible. Insane amounts of buffs that puts a rogue out of business using useless eradicate for 2 mins.. What the f else to do you want?Onn lets see...what else...They can parry charges parry eradicate dodge. Come on now.

Your calling has a counter to every calling and every class. No only that but warriors can proc insane amounts of heals from stacking OP greaters and trinkets that should have been disabled a long time ago in warfronts.. You are lucky to be a warrior and not a rogue. I took out r5 rogues in blues and a few t2 purples and stopped runners many times already with 0 valor. I can't believe the warrior tears. They nerfed your damage by a smidge IMO. Since before patch warriors were doing 1k overkills now they are just enough to do exactly enough to kill. Lets also add the skills to take a rogue out of stealth and insane armor you get from using shield. And it seems like they didnt fix warrior damage totally. There is an ability that does insane amount of damage like it was buffed. I really wish you would leave. We dont need anymore players rolling warriors. Warriors were specifically made for the handicap or mentally challenged when it come to pvp.

Good bye and good riddance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast