+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion before you hot fix warriors...

Default Dear Trion before you hot fix warriors...

Yes their wrecking ball effect on cloth wearing mages who don't want to spec necro/lock to pvp has been felt from time to time. While some damage is a bit silly, nerfing them to the ground isn't the answer. I want to play pyro cause i like to burning things. My instant cast don't hit very hard on decked out warriors. So now i have to stand still to cast a 2 sec fireball which can hit for 600-1500 dmg depending on cooldowns/valor etc. Warriors i face can have 6-7k health and can do big hit abilities while on the move.
    Sometimes i can sneak by the warriors and attack the healers...But for the most part were forced into a aoe stun aoe dps roll...Then sometimes all the melee on the planet see my bed sheet for armor and come over and give me rough man hugs.

Fireballs having a actual cast time of 1.5 would be nice...OR

Giving us a talent that lets us insta cast cinderball once without having worry about random procs on a 3 min cooldown.

1) I can't spam it on 3 min cooldown, so i am forced to use it wisely.

2) melee will actually have to think did he use his insta cast or not. Right now its smash and bash viking style pvp, this would make it a bit more thought out spartan type pvp.

Or making burning shield actual burn the target for damage absorbed and scale with spell power, since it can be debuffed it has its pvp checks in place already...

A scorpion is nothing without its stinger...

Shadowlander

We're getting a 10% health buff!

and pyros get insane burst every 2 minutes

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by utterchaos View Post
    Yes their wrecking ball effect on cloth wearing mages who don't want to spec necro/lock to pvp
    Stopped reading there. It's clear your idea of a game is that we should fit neatly into YOUR idea of what classes we should play.

How come it always seems to be only me who thinks every soul should be effective?

Rift Disciple

Well i read on and take it back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by utterchaos View Post
    Then sometimes all the melee on the planet see my bed sheet for armor and come over and give me rough man hugs.
    That made me lol.

Bah i ment cleansed not debuff...But i don't think these are unreasonably requests instead of the violent nerf hammer train....

Hotfixing warriors give me one less class to play. Does Trion want that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Hotfixing warriors give me one less class to play. Does Trion want that?

Ok so been in battleground alot so far this weekend and there are still beast warriors who killing people left and right. I have no problem dying to them cause of their ranlk and skill level. R1-4 warriors need 10% more damage, adjust the nerf and i think they may be on par...

+ Reply to Thread