+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: this is just full of lawlz. Screenshot included.

Default this is just full of lawlz. Screenshot included.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7973/lawlzb.png

So, let's throw some numbers around.

1034 Valor = 41.4% damage reduction.

I had just Planes Shifted so I had another 15% damage reduction from Rift Barrier.

Then a passive 6% damage reduction from Exceptional Resilience.

BUT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Paired Strike is being nerfed by 10%!!!!

So instead of 956 crits it'll be 870!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post

I had just Planes Shifted so I had another 15% damage reduction from Rift Barrier.

Well with Teaching of the Five Rings and Weapon Specialization AND slayers bearing being nerfed, itll be slightly over 600 crits, Unless I've got the nerf to all of our passive damage increases wrong, which I'm fully willing to admit that I do. If someone who understands the warrior nerfs who knows how do math gooder, please do so. If I'm right, that's not much considering you have nearly 7k health
    Last edited by Magnos; 08-11-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Well with Teaching of the Five Rings and Weapon Specialization AND slayers bearing being nerfed, itll be slightly over 600 crits, Unless I've got the nerf to all of our passive damage increases wrong, which I'm fully willing to admit that I do. If someone who understands the warrior nerfs who knows how do math gooder, please do so. If I'm right, that's not much considering you have nearly 7k health
    Ah I didn't know a Paragon was capable of obtaining all of those passive buffs as well, so you may be correct.

and my HP is 6422 self buffed. that extra 300 or so is from an extra Endurance buff from another class.
    Last edited by Skyline; 08-11-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Ah I didn't know a Paragon was capable of obtaining all of those passive buffs as well, so you may be correct.

and my HP is 6422 self buffed. that extra 300 or so is from an extra Endurance buff from another class.
    Yeah thats the major problem with these nerfs, They effect ALL of our DPS souls pretty much the same way. So Parachamp And Rb +anything else will be subpar, Champ + anything else will be useless. Thats how the numbers look, I'll have to check it out tomorrow to see if it's worth keeping my sub. It's not even the nerf, its the fact that they keep majorly ****ing up the classes, I'm getting sick of it. I want a stable game, especially if I'm paying for it.
    Last edited by Magnos; 08-11-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Telaran

Warriors just make me laugh. Seriously, I was playing Port Scion last night, I was running a MM build, we were attacking the defiant Flux Capicator with a few other guardians, a warrior with a pocket healer proceeds to bullrush one of my teammates, seemingly out of nowhere, and decimates 4 of my teammates before deciding to focus his energy on me, as I see him turn towards me, I start running down the steam, hoping to reach my teammates for safety, even after popping on the double and suffering no movement impairing effects over it's duration, he catches up to me, bullrushes, roots. I pop break free almost immediately, however he still managed to hit me for upwards of 2k dmg. Launching him backwards with the a Repelling shot, I continue to attempt to escape. An then it hits. BOOM! 2k crit, path of the raptor. I hit respawn, and laugh out loud to myself, wondering how I could have survived.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalRipper View Post
    Warriors just make me laugh. Seriously, I was playing Port Scion last night, I was running a MM build, we were attacking the defiant Flux Capicator with a few other guardians, a warrior with a pocket healer proceeds to bullrush one of my teammates, seemingly out of nowhere, and decimates 4 of my teammates before deciding to focus his energy on me, as I see him turn towards me, I start running down the steam, hoping to reach my teammates for safety, even after popping on the double and suffering no movement impairing effects over it's duration, he catches up to me, bullrushes, roots. I pop break free almost immediately, however he still managed to hit me for upwards of 2k dmg. Launching him backwards with the a Repelling shot, I continue to attempt to escape. An then it hits. BOOM! 2k crit, path of the raptor. I hit respawn, and laugh out loud to myself, wondering how I could have survived.
    Sounds like someones in all blues, which is the reason these nerfs happened.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Sounds like someones in all blues, which is the reason these nerfs happened.
    Full Rank 2-3 PVP armor, with a few pieces of T3 Raid armor. I admit it's not the best availabe, but there is no reason why I shouldn't even have a chance, especially If I did almost everything perfectly. It's not even like I was expecting to fight the warrior and come out the victor, I was trying to escape.
    Last edited by MetalRipper; 08-12-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalRipper View Post
    Full Rank 2-3 PVP armor, with a few pieces of T3 Raid armor. I admit it's not the best availabe, but there is no reason why I shouldn't even have a chance
    Yeah sure, 20% dmg red.
    Thats what you expected face to a rank 8 warrior being healed ?
    Don't kid yourself.

Wasn't your sub expiring today and you moving on?
    Stoneblock - Warrior - The Fires of Heaven - EU Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by minipara View Post
    Yeah sure, 20% dmg red.
    Don't kid yourself.
    that's what makes wars geting nerfed. ppl in low rank pvping against a high rank and wondering why they get rolled over.

jesus.

Follow Me on Twitter
    Follow Nerds In Denial
    Officer of NiD | youtube Stream

That was the reason i made this thread.

To show that you get facerolled regardless of gear.
    I blow all 4 nightblade cooldowns and the 1 riftstalker cooldown just to see "Parry, Parry, Parry, Parry"
    the whole time, then my cooldowns wear off and i get insta gibbed.
    Last edited by Skyline; 08-12-2011 at 03:48 AM.

No Air resist.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    No Air resist.

/10chars
    please I would love to hear where I could get more Air resist in all PvP gear.

Planar Protection guild perk?!?!

ok that's 3% Air Reduction, game changer rite thar.
    Last edited by Skyline; 08-12-2011 at 04:00 AM.

This is what happens when Trion listens to 12 year olds who are obvious pro's at game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by minipara View Post
    Yeah sure, 20% dmg red.
    Don't kid yourself.
    Really? Did you look at the OP's pic....he's got over 1k valor and 6k health and is getting killed as fast as the P2-3 guy. I have P6/800ish valor and same case and point, MM is designed to Kite/Run....you CANNOT get away from a parachamp\RB.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast