+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Themed Pet Grouping?

Soulwalker

Default Themed Pet Grouping?

So, myself, my boyfriend, and another friend are creating some alts to trio with for kicks. We decided to make a "pet class group". We don't necessarily expect to dominate in anything ... just an alt group to doodle around with.

One has created a Necro, another an Elem ... if you were to pick a pet class to fit in, which class would it be?
    Last edited by Chryshen; 08-10-2011 at 03:33 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chryshen View Post
    So, myself, my boyfriend, and another friend are creating some alts to trio with for kicks. We decided to make a "pet class group". We don't necessarily expect to dominate in anything ... just an alt group to doodle around with.

One has created a Necro, another an Elem ... if you were to pick a pet class to fit in, which class would it be?
    Have your necro friend use a dps skeleton. Then have your elementalist friend use a stone pet and if you take druid and use the fairy you got a perfect combo.
    The skeleton is dps
    The stone pet is the tank
    The fairy is the healer.
    Then all you need to do is /afk and let the pets farm for you
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Soulwalker

Funny thing ... we tried that combo, with me as the druid, and I found it kinda boring. Effective, but boring Admittedly, we only got to 8 before I started thinking "Hmmm ... wonder if any of the others would work better?"

+ Reply to Thread