+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class suggestion

Soulwalker

Default Class suggestion

So i just renewed my subscribtion and looking forward to leveling a new character. Was playing around with a rogue around release, but it does'nt really fit my playstyle and never got past lvl 20 since i did'nt have the time. But i'm back and was hoping you guys could suggest a class/soul that might fit me better.

I have played world of warcraft for a long time a tank/frost death knight, and i am wondering if there's any souls with similar playstyle?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Grimrianen View Post
    So i just renewed my subscribtion and looking forward to leveling a new character. Was playing around with a rogue around release, but it does'nt really fit my playstyle and never got past lvl 20 since i did'nt have the time. But i'm back and was hoping you guys could suggest a class/soul that might fit me better.

I have played world of warcraft for a long time a tank/frost death knight, and i am wondering if there's any souls with similar playstyle?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
    Well, unless you want to do something different than your previous experience (in World of Warcraft), the warrior calling would seem to fit. More specifically, I think the Reaver soul combined with maybe Riftblade? I am not an expert on the warrior calling at all, and am just returning after a break myself.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Argrim View Post
    Well, unless you want to do something different than your previous experience (in World of Warcraft), the warrior calling would seem to fit. More specifically, I think the Reaver soul combined with maybe Riftblade? I am not an expert on the warrior calling at all, and am just returning after a break myself.
    I really like the playstyle of a death knight so that's why im looking into something similar. I got a lot of toons on my wow account but dk's was pretty spot on for me, so i kindda stuck with him. Looking into the reaver/riftblade right now, and thanks a lot for a quick answer

+ Reply to Thread