+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So what ended up being the better Solo Classes 1 on 1ish No pets no casters!?

Default So what ended up being the better Solo Classes 1 on 1ish No pets no casters!?

So what ended up being the better Solo Classes 1 on 1ish No pets no casters!?

So for being a pro loaner I like playing my games solo. Not sure why it's always been the case. For example. World of Warcraft yes I will use that game I hate so much but don't we all? We all played it and just hate to admit it haha.

Paladin = Ret
    DK = Blood
    Druids = Cat

(this was all before cata)

But you get the point one top 3 dps and good soloars...

I'm trying to find that experience again and be able to solo and kick *** and farm and grind and yeah. For someone been not played for a long long time maybe you guys can offer suggestions please <3
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

After a lot of asking and googling and searching and its come down to cleric it looks like something called a Duracell build.
    Looking for a 10 20 30 spec build for it but it seams to be the winner from most players.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Soulwalker

Default Spam

A quick note to anyone reading this: Don't click his link (In the signature, the collector's edition one), it's potentially malicious.
    Last edited by windwhispers; 08-03-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Clarity.

Shadowlander

For Rogue the best solo experience comes with Bladedancer/Riftstalker/Assassin, the issue is this spec isn't really good for anything but PvP and Soloing as it is based around dodging and healing yourself for obscene amounts after each kill.

Yeah the __icar builds for Clerics is probably the strongest solo class in the game.
    I'd say second place would be geared tank warriors with the various self-healing-related trinkets, essences and talents.

You said no casters, but casters aren't very good at this anyway. Mages use a tank pet with Chloro, so you can imagine how hilariously slow that is.
    Last edited by nacho; 08-04-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Yeah, the duracell build is seriously a solo machine.

As long as you are not reckless and pull more than like...10 mobs at a time your level, then you'll be fine.

Ridiculous self heals. (Doctrine of Bliss is overpowered)
    Just under overwhelming AoE abilities (Rage + Soul Drain + Maelstrom + Even Justice)
    1 Minute Cooldown full mana bar (Ageless Ice + Purpose)
    Easy 4 button macro setup. (1 for single, 1 for AoE, 1 for mana, and i like to keep Vex by itself for tabVex funtime.

A lot of times I'll actually look up from a few hours of mindlessly grinding through wave after wave after wave after wave of mobs to find that my bags are full, I've completed whatever quest I was on 10 times over, and it's time to go to work...the next day. And after a test the other day of constantly pulling groups of 5 mobs back to back until I couldn't do it anymore, and it lasted for well over 30 minutes, I just gave up. It never stops, it never slows down, it never dies. Duracell cleric is a solo machine.
    I like to think of my play style as the entire set of Michael Bay movies. The more explosions, the better.

+ Reply to Thread