+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skilled or Not

Rift Master

Default Skilled or Not

Quote Originally Posted by Nfrad View Post
    I hope you Warriors do realize that you sound just like pre-nerf Sabos and Pyros... Seriously, do you actually believe that you are skilled and everyone that you kill is an undergeared noob?
    What I dont understand where were all the warriors BEFORE the warrior buff?

If you were so skilled without an OP build, then why didnt you own, and why did you complain about mages and other classes?

I saw no warrior before the buff talk about how good they were... until now AFTER the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    What I dont understand where were all the warriors BEFORE the warrior buff?

If you were so skilled without an OP build, then why didnt you own, and why did you complain about mages and other classes?

I saw no warrior before the buff talk about how good they were... until now AFTER the buff.
    I was there.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Prophet of Telara

Funny thing is, my Wargroup was dominated by Warriors before the buff. There was always 1 or 2 up top, with considerably higher DPS and KB's than anyone else. Granted, they all appeared to be the same build, but that build did perform. Now they are all the Parry-gon build, and usually there are about 5 Warriors up at/near the top in every WF.

IMHO, it would have been a good idea to make more builds viable/comparable. They didn't need a buff in the least, however.

Champs had a good first few weeks, but yeah they rerolled pyros I think. Now they're back to Warriors, and they'll continue to follow whatever wagon goes through town.

+ Reply to Thread