+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Best in slot at lv50 and...

Question Rogue Best in slot at lv50 and...

Calling rogue knowledge base!

Rogue Best in slot at lv50 and best in slot that is easy to obtain, I am close to my first level 50 and, well I need to know what items I need!

For both scenarios I cannot find a conclusive place anywhere what is where so:

Rogue bow:
    - Best at level 50 set / weapon
    - Easy to obtain level 50 set / weapon
    - Runes

Rogue mellee:
    - Runes

Rogue tank:
    - Runes

Rogue saboteur:
    - Runes

Rogue nightblade:
    - Runes

Thats great for PVE and not for tanking, what about tanking? How much toughness, enduance, dexterity does a rogue need to put out to be effective and which items cover the bases for the best in slot?

Also it uses a lot of slang terms for items and stats that someone who hasn't played the game for long won't know, to be honest I know how to tank I have in tons of other games, it is the item sources, item types where to get the items from that is bewildering to a newbie.

Crafted gear, purples with augments, will these do when you hit 50? Then upgrade to raid gear? Or planar item trades? Or pvp gear? What is toughness how much do you need can you add toughness to PVP bought level 50 gear? So you see so many questions so many souls so many permutations!

*head spins* in words 5 syllables or less without slang please answer the above SOMEONE!
    Last edited by SiliconShadow; 08-01-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Check out http://riftupgrades.com/roguetank for an answer to your questions.

Also as a 'newbie' you're probably best off ticking off the sources in 'Show Settings' (scroll a bit down) so you only get upgrades suggested from places that you are actually playing in. For example you can check to hide Raid Rifts and all Raid instances if you aren't raiding yet.

Keep in mind the rogue tank version has just freshly been released and is still missing a lot of source info/text on the items.
    Last edited by Roobarb; 08-01-2011 at 07:47 AM.
    Roobarb @ Blightweald EU - Guild: Fatality (GSB 5/5 | RoS 4/4 | GP 4/4 | DH 4/4 | HK 6/10) - IRC: Roobarb @ irc.riftirc.com
    [ RiftUpgrades.com :: Rogue DPS | Rogue Tank | Mage | more soon.. ]

I will give that a go, I have been searching for hours and never came across this hand little tool, will post back my results and get you lot to review my selection perhaps helping out all those squishy rogue tanks I keep hearing about (I died once yesterday due to an accidental over pull and sidesteps was on cool! apart from that im not so shabby imo )

+ Reply to Thread