+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning to Telara

Rift Chaser

Default Returning to Telara

So I took a break from Rift and now im back. I have a warrior that is level 28 or 29 not sure and I am wondering what is the best way to push her through to 50. Previously i had done the riftblade ez mode thing but they nerfed that. I think i have forgotten as much as I knew about this game. Can anyone suggest souls or styles to use that are the best right now?

guess that depends, what calling are you looking to run? I am assuming that you are going for warrior. Void and riftblade mesh real well together and obviously champ riftblade as pure DPS. Great sustainability is reav/pally. Normally you just need to focus on just two souls and pimp 'em out. Post what your looking for and I can suggest an exact build. laters

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jusyoungit View Post
    guess that depends, what calling are you looking to run? I am assuming that you are going for warrior. Void and riftblade mesh real well together and obviously champ riftblade as pure DPS. Great sustainability is reav/pally. Normally you just need to focus on just two souls and pimp 'em out. Post what your looking for and I can suggest an exact build. laters

Frankly the easiest build to get to 50 with. my previous experience has been with mostly riftblade and champion..

I have run all but rouges and the fastest lvling has been the Riftblade/champ, due to sheer DPS. But with Reav/Pally you have large amounts of mitigation bonuses so wiping happens a lot less, and you can be the ever so sought after tank. If you would like some exact builds for these two combos of classes I can do. Or if you got a smart phone just download the rift soul calculator and play around a bit to see what you can make. In the link on my sig. below, you will find more links to site that can help with your prob, and a soul calculator link. GL! Aside from that, just hit instance after instance, and try not to use raid frames as you lose xp for it. That will help you lvl quite fast.
    Last edited by jusyoungit; 07-25-2011 at 07:24 AM.
    Smash 'em and bash 'em 'till all they can do is twitch.....and then give 'em cookies and tell 'em how much fun you had!

Check out riftwalkersoftelara.enjin.com for great links for macro builds, craft guides and delicious baking recipes!!!!

+ Reply to Thread