+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What about a Dark or Holy Shape Shifter class

Default What about a Dark or Holy Shape Shifter class

Would be cool to have a Dark Shape Shifter class.

maybe a new Rogue Melee Class, that deals with changing into different Chaos Monster to lay down the destruction to enemies.

like the idea?

To me this sounds more like a Mage type class. Think something similar to Dragon Age and the shape shifting specialization. Though have more than a handful of shapes.... make them trainable/learnable maybe similar to the way hunters in WoW train pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghomer View Post
    To me this sounds more like a Mage type class. Think something similar to Dragon Age and the shape shifting specialization. Though have more than a handful of shapes.... make them trainable/learnable maybe similar to the way hunters in WoW train pets.
    I was thinking something closer to a Demon Hunter class. as a Melee Shapeshifter

If they ever decide to add another calling, one consisting of various shapeshifting souls would be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    Would be cool to have a Dark Shape Shifter class.

maybe a new Rogue Melee Class, that deals with changing into different Chaos Monster to lay down the destruction to enemies.

like the idea?
    Reminds me of WoW with the shadow form and the angel form, as well as the various forms of the Druid. I had no problem with it, it was actually pretty cool and helpful at the same time . I hope to see some kind of 'shape shifter' class in the future but I'm not sure about any Chaos Monsters, my first thought on that is a devil looking monsters and I'm pretty sure we have to kill them not be them. Although I'm sure there can be some, "This class has mastered the transformation and controlling it.", with this I expect a long chain quest in order preform the transformation.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

+ Reply to Thread