+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So many choices...

Soulwalker

Default So many choices...

Hey forum

So I am practically ripping my hair out trying to decide what class/soul combo to play. BUT I CAN'T. There's too many dang choices, and every time I pick one I find out the class/soul combo isn't good for whatever role I picked, or maybe any role at all. So here's a quick list of what I like in roleplaying/fantasy, any suggestions on a class/soul combo are appreciated

1. When I see an enemy, I hit him with a big stick. And just for good measure, I hit him again. And again. And again. And again.

2. When I see an enemy, I throw that flimsy shield to the dirt and charge at him waving a massive battle-axe. Shields are for wooses!

3. I like to wear a skirt. I'm into Sigmarite Warrior Priests...get over it.

4. As I charge forward towards the enemy armies I put out my hand and send a massive wave of ice/lightning/fire to clear out the weaklings, leaving only my true rivals standing!

5. When I see one of my less-than-awesome allies getting hacked to death, I don't mind tossing a healing spell or two his way.

6. As I bring my massive zweihander towards the enemy, it suddenly bursts into flames/lightning/ice/something-badass and shatters his blade, leaving his side open.

7. When I see a weakling who happens to be wearing my emblem getting whooped, I don't mind distracting the enemy so he can run away or something...but not with a shield!

So yeah...that's the list. Any and all suggestions don't have to meet all of those requirements obviously, but a majority would be appreciated.
    Last edited by PaladinetheCleric; 07-20-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Sez

Cleric .
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Cleric .
    Could you be a tad more specific? Like...what souls?

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinetheCleric View Post
    1. When I see an enemy, I hit him with a big stick. And just for good measure, I hit him again. And again. And again. And again.
    Cleric and Mage can hit with big sticks. Obviously, the Melee DPS Cleric will hit harder with the stick than the Mage.

2. When I see an enemy, I throw that flimsy shield to the dirt and charge at him waving a massive battle-axe. Shields are for wooses!
    Warrior (only Warrior and Cleric can use shields, but Clerics cannot use axes).

3. I like to wear a skirt. I'm into Sigmarite Warrior Priests...get over it.
    Clerics often end up wearing chain dresses (as opposed to Mages with cloth dresses). It might come close to the skirt you're looking for...

4. As I charge forward towards the enemy armies I put out my hand and send a massive wave of ice/lightning/fire to clear out the weaklings, leaving only my true rivals standing!
    With a literal charge and AoE, you'd be looking at Warrior and Cleric.

5. When I see one of my less-than-awesome allies getting hacked to death, I don't mind tossing a healing spell or two his way.
    You're basically looking at Cleric and Mage here.

6. As I bring my massive zweihander towards the enemy, it suddenly bursts into flames/lightning/ice/something-badass and shatters his blade, leaving his side open.
    Warriors and Clerics can 2H with weapon enhancements.

7. When I see a weakling who happens to be wearing my emblem getting whooped, I don't mind distracting the enemy so he can run away or something...but not with a shield!
    CC would be effective for this, and all Callings can CC (lol, almost every Soul has some CC unfortunately).

So yeah...that's the list. Any and all suggestions don't have to meet all of those requirements obviously, but a majority would be appreciated.
    Like Sez says, Cleric comes out at the end of it.

As for something perhaps more specific, but not that specific:

Shaman/Warden
    Shaman/Inquisitor/Warden
    Shaman/Justicar/Inquisitor
    Shaman/Cabalist/Justicar

Pretty much...Shaman something...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinetheCleric View Post
    Could you be a tad more specific? Like...what souls?
    You can switch between the souls, combining them.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-20-2011 at 11:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread