+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burning out? PUGing PvPing sucks?

Default Burning out? PUGing PvPing sucks?

Do you like Rift PvP but the premade/PUG thing have you down, or queues just too outrageous for organized play? Are you just after some good competition win or lose? Do you play between 8pm-12 server time?

If your answers are yes, then consider a transfer to Dayblind while it's still open and join Peekay on Defiant side, or CoLD on Guardian side. Although I can't speak directly for CoLD, I can tell you that like Peekay, all they do is PvP, with over 40 R6s on their roster. Pretty much all we do is PvP. We are actually having alot of fun out there, and it's going to get better as we try to kill the group queue times between 8-12 and potentially start organized world PvP.

We don't have sigs with PvE accomplishments, we don't have raid times, we don't have world first kills and most of us only PvE just enough to get our Planar Lessers from daily raid rifts on Peekay side. But we love to PvP, win or lose. And, on the Peekay side, we have the most fun with organized PvP with Vent.

Do you have to give up PvE? No, it's all good.

What if you get chub over going PvE All-Star and join a raiding guild or unsub but want to come back for the PvP goodness, can you come back? What if you want to try Guild Wars or whatever, discover it sucks and come back, will there be room?

I believe I can speak for Peekay and say you're always welcome back. CoLD rocks, too, and I bet they're of the same mindset.

So before you hang up that hat, head on over.

Telaran

Is there a level requirement? I am currently lvl 37 and increasing and play durinig those hours. I am new to rift also but plan a assassian rogue and i am having a blast. Currently at around 30k honor points
    Quote Originally Posted by Virchow View Post
    Do you like Rift PvP but the premade/PUG thing have you down, or queues just too outrageous for organized play? Are you just after some good competition win or lose? Do you play between 8pm-12 server time?

If your answers are yes, then consider a transfer to Dayblind while it's still open and join Peekay on Defiant side, or CoLD on Guardian side. Although I can't speak directly for CoLD, I can tell you that like Peekay, all they do is PvP, with over 40 R6s on their roster. Pretty much all we do is PvP. We are actually having alot of fun out there, and it's going to get better as we try to kill the group queue times between 8-12 and potentially start organized world PvP.

We don't have sigs with PvE accomplishments, we don't have raid times, we don't have world first kills and most of us only PvE just enough to get our Planar Lessers from daily raid rifts on Peekay side. But we love to PvP, win or lose. And, on the Peekay side, we have the most fun with organized PvP with Vent.

Do you have to give up PvE? No, it's all good.

What if you get chub over going PvE All-Star and join a raiding guild or unsub but want to come back for the PvP goodness, can you come back? What if you want to try Guild Wars or whatever, discover it sucks and come back, will there be room?

I believe I can speak for Peekay and say you're always welcome back. CoLD rocks, too, and I bet they're of the same mindset.

So before you hang up that hat, head on over.

We don't have many lower levels to level/WF with, but if you just love PvP and have respect for your fellow Rifters, on both sides of the aisle, come on over.
    Last edited by Virchow; 07-21-2011 at 01:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread