+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Credentials - over views

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default Credentials - over views

    Right I really want to get this implemented on the forum some how

    i feel that a lot of ppl on this forum are like sheep and tend to go along with the mass majority, also i see alot of ppl having views about other classes they dont even play

    i have seen players that are on my realm QQing and they are really bad players, this is not right. your the type of ppl that get nurfs implemented when tbh they are not even OP in the first place

    i think its actually very rude of a player to make a thread about other classes when they dont state what classes they play what they have achieved in rift and their dps/hps/tps output

    please can all make a sig of this or at least state your character name and the shard you play on so i can look you up to see if your speaking ****
    Last edited by praggers; 07-20-2011 at 09:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Hello. I am Rizaz from Sunrest.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    thats excatly what you should do thank you, its just polite

  4. #4
    Ascendant Trisian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,498

    Default

    My signature would be nothing but credentials from the last 17 years of MMOs I've played, making me an authority over anything you post.

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    My signature would be nothing but credentials from the last 17 years of MMOs I've played, making me an authority over anything you post.
    17 years of video games doesnt make you an authority, it makes you one of the humans from Wall-e

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Angellicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    17 years of video games doesnt make you an authority, it makes you one of the humans from Wall-e
    This made me lol.
    5/5 GSB || 4/4 RoS || 4/4 GP || 4/4 DH || 3/10 HK || R2/8

  7. #7
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    Right I really want to get this implemented on the forum some how

    i feel that a lot of ppl on this forum are like sheep and tend to go along with the mass majority, also i see alot of ppl having views about other classes they dont even play

    i have seen players that are on my realm QQing and they are really bad players, this is not right. your the type of ppl that get nurfs implemented when tbh they are not even OP in the first place

    i think its actually very rude of a player to make a thread about other classes when they dont state what classes they play what they have achieved in rift and their dps/hps/tps output

    please can all make a sig of this or at least state your character name and the shard you play on so i can look you up to see if your speaking ****


    uh. what about yourself?

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    read what i said if your going to complain about a class add your credntials. im not complaning about rift so i have no need for credentials

  9. #9
    Shadowlander jusyoungit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    ....uhg....I done it again...I left my MMO masters sitting at the MMO community college, oh well!
    Last edited by jusyoungit; 07-21-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: signature issue
    Smash 'em and bash 'em 'till all they can do is twitch.....and then give 'em cookies and tell 'em how much fun you had!

    Check out riftwalkersoftelara.enjin.com for great links for macro builds, craft guides and delicious baking recipes!!!!

  10. #10
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Hello. I am Rizaz from Sunrest.

  11. #11
    Champion Stratacaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    504

    Default Leader Boards.

    This is one reason why we need leader boards.

    For now though you can at least tell if they are good/bad players by the time and effort they put into their nerf posts. If it's "nerf X they are op", they are probably bad so someone should try and mentor them, if they have a lengthy post with comparisons and skill descriptions it might be something worth debating or looking into.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    Hello. I am Rizaz from Sunrest.
    No, I am Rizaz from Sunrest.
    Last edited by nosleepdemon; 07-21-2011 at 09:06 AM.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Satiar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    2,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratacaster View Post
    This is one reason why we need leader boards.

    For now though you can at least tell if they are good/bad players by the time and effort they put into their nerf posts. If it's "nerf X they are op", they are probably bad so someone should try and mentor them, if they have a lengthy post with comparisons and skill descriptions it might be something worth debating or looking into.
    Why do you need a leaderboard for that? If you see the post basically saying "lol nerf X", then it's probably not worth your time no matter who it comes from.

    Alternatively, what appears to be a well-presented argument is probably worth a look no matter who wrote it.

    It's called (and this scientific terminology here) "using the brain".
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

    Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

  14. #14
    Rift Master GriffonHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosleepdemon View Post
    No, I am Rizaz from Sunrest.
    I am Rizaz from Sunrest...

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser Carondimonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Hello. I am a wizard from the shard-test.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-21-2011 at 10:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts