+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Credentials - over views

Rift Disciple

Default Credentials - over views

Right I really want to get this implemented on the forum some how

i feel that a lot of ppl on this forum are like sheep and tend to go along with the mass majority, also i see alot of ppl having views about other classes they dont even play

i have seen players that are on my realm QQing and they are really bad players, this is not right. your the type of ppl that get nurfs implemented when tbh they are not even OP in the first place

i think its actually very rude of a player to make a thread about other classes when they dont state what classes they play what they have achieved in rift and their dps/hps/tps output

please can all make a sig of this or at least state your character name and the shard you play on so i can look you up to see if your speaking ****
    Last edited by praggers; 07-20-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Ascendant

Hello. I am Rizaz from Sunrest.

Rift Disciple

thats excatly what you should do thank you, its just polite

My signature would be nothing but credentials from the last 17 years of MMOs I've played, making me an authority over anything you post.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    My signature would be nothing but credentials from the last 17 years of MMOs I've played, making me an authority over anything you post.
    17 years of video games doesnt make you an authority, it makes you one of the humans from Wall-e

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    17 years of video games doesnt make you an authority, it makes you one of the humans from Wall-e
    This made me lol.
    5/5 GSB || 4/4 RoS || 4/4 GP || 4/4 DH || 3/10 HK || R2/8

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    Right I really want to get this implemented on the forum some how

i feel that a lot of ppl on this forum are like sheep and tend to go along with the mass majority, also i see alot of ppl having views about other classes they dont even play

i have seen players that are on my realm QQing and they are really bad players, this is not right. your the type of ppl that get nurfs implemented when tbh they are not even OP in the first place

i think its actually very rude of a player to make a thread about other classes when they dont state what classes they play what they have achieved in rift and their dps/hps/tps output

please can all make a sig of this or at least state your character name and the shard you play on so i can look you up to see if your speaking ****

uh. what about yourself?

Rift Disciple

read what i said if your going to complain about a class add your credntials. im not complaning about rift so i have no need for credentials

....uhg....I done it again...I left my MMO masters sitting at the MMO community college, oh well!
    Last edited by jusyoungit; 07-21-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: signature issue
    Smash 'em and bash 'em 'till all they can do is twitch.....and then give 'em cookies and tell 'em how much fun you had!

Check out riftwalkersoftelara.enjin.com for great links for macro builds, craft guides and delicious baking recipes!!!!

Champion

Default Leader Boards.

This is one reason why we need leader boards.

For now though you can at least tell if they are good/bad players by the time and effort they put into their nerf posts. If it's "nerf X they are op", they are probably bad so someone should try and mentor them, if they have a lengthy post with comparisons and skill descriptions it might be something worth debating or looking into.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by woopedazz View Post
    No, I am Rizaz from Sunrest.
    Last edited by nosleepdemon; 07-21-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratacaster View Post
    This is one reason why we need leader boards.

For now though you can at least tell if they are good/bad players by the time and effort they put into their nerf posts. If it's "nerf X they are op", they are probably bad so someone should try and mentor them, if they have a lengthy post with comparisons and skill descriptions it might be something worth debating or looking into.
    Why do you need a leaderboard for that? If you see the post basically saying "lol nerf X", then it's probably not worth your time no matter who it comes from.

Alternatively, what appears to be a well-presented argument is probably worth a look no matter who wrote it.

It's called (and this scientific terminology here) "using the brain".
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by nosleepdemon View Post
    No, I am Rizaz from Sunrest.
    I am Rizaz from Sunrest...

Hello. I am a wizard from the shard-test.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-21-2011 at 10:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast