+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Complains in beta, what about now?

Default Complains in beta, what about now?

Hello fellow MMO'ers!

I played the beta 4-7 in rift, and i found the game very exciting! However, a lot of people was complaining about mages being UP and warriors being OP and all sorts of other things. Now as im writting this im downloading the patch, but i would like to hear, how is the game now? People still complaining? Or has the whiners left and what not, some feed back would be nice!

Thanks in advance.
    Regards TheZwoop.
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

Quote Originally Posted by TheZwoop View Post
    Hello fellow MMO'ers!

I played the beta 4-7 in rift, and i found the game very exciting! However, a lot of people was complaining about mages being UP and warriors being OP and all sorts of other things. Now as im writting this im downloading the patch, but i would like to hear, how is the game now? People still complaining? Or has the whiners left and what not, some feed back would be nice!

Thanks in advance.
    Regards TheZwoop.
    Lots of people complaining still....do what I do,and ignore them and you will be fine

Either you like the game or you don't ..don't let what some forumwhiner is spewing affect you,and have fun

Default Thanks :)

Heh yea, thats pretty much what i think so too, i mean overall its a game, and as long as the raid kills that boss ur raiding, who cares if a mage is doing too little dps or something else goes wrong, right?

But the problem is i dont wanan end up in this "ur X class and therefore u cant enter this because they are UP" which would suck, because i like raiding

Anyways, yea, and i might roll whatever i want anyways! :]
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

Rift Disciple

Heh yea, thats pretty much what i think so too, i mean overall its a game, and as long as the raid kills that boss ur raiding, who cares if a mage is doing too little dps or something else goes wrong, right?

But the problem is i dont wanan end up in this "ur X class and therefore u cant enter this because they are UP" which would suck, because i like raiding

Anyways, yea, and i might roll whatever i want anyways! :]

Mages are still welcome on raids! Archon, and chloro... hey 2 outa 20 spots isnt bad! (seriously though) mages are bit Under powered at the moment (still) but things are hopefully going to get better.

Though I've prety much given up and just play my cleric when ever possible

Hello fellow MMO'ers!

Thanks in advance.
    Regards TheZwoop.
    Kinda sounds exactly like right now. Most popular opinion is that mages are underpowered in PvE DPS, and Warriors are overpowered in some places. But Trion has already announced that they will be working on this and bringing mages up and such.

XiL

Mage is still too hard for slow kids and Warrior is idiot proof 1 button macro so nothing has changed.

troll?
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

Back in beta, I complained that world pvp was going to be too popular and they needed to add more land.....

instead they disabled ancient ward stones lol.

Sword of Telara

Warriors were most recently buffed, so the QQ is strong with them. Mages were most recently nerfed, so the QQ is incredibly strong from them.
    I have both, and do well on both. Whatever you do, dont let the forum shenanigans dictate which class you pick. All four callings are welcome in raids, all can do good dps. All of the tanks are capable of tanking, and the healers capable of healing.
    The min maxers will cry foul when they lose the dps race by a few % but really, if the boss is dead who gives a crap?

Quote Originally Posted by XiL View Post
    Mage is still too hard for slow kids and Warrior is idiot proof 1 button macro so nothing has changed.

troll?
    you.. you almost got me
    Last edited by Corebot; 07-20-2011 at 09:55 AM.

in beta everyone said rogues and warriors were overpowered
    now we are saying rogues and and PARAGONS are overpowered......

big change.

mages are about where they should be once you whack dominator with a slight nerf bat but are the only non overpowered non underpowered class.

and then you have clerics, which cant pull raid dps or dungeon dps (unless they out gear it)
    are the 3rd best (thus last place) raid tank
    but are the best healers now... oh wait they are nerfing healing...........
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post

big change.

mages are about where they should be once you whack dominator with a slight nerf bat but are the only non overpowered non underpowered class.

and then you have clerics, which cant pull raid dps or dungeon dps (unless they out gear it)
    You bring up two PvE notes and then a PvP note. Fail

Sword of Telara

big change.

psst... your agenda is showing

XiL

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    psst... your agenda is showing
    And he clearly hasn't washed it in months...
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

Prophet of Telara

How are rogues overpowered, they are at least 200 dps behind Warriors atm and only 150 to 200 above clerics mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    The min maxers will cry foul when they lose the dps race by a few % but really, if the boss is dead who gives a crap?
    hehe, yea, this was what i was afraid of actually, but seems like theres yet people with... a sense of the game or whatever u can say, but yea, thank you

Default Thank you!

Well thanks for all the replies i'll take it into consideration and might go with the mage, as i did in beta, or.. well i played my mage mostly in the beta And found that most fun!

I hope to see you guys in the raids :b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast