+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I almost beat a warrior

Soulwalker

Default I almost beat a warrior

then he silenced me and i was 2 shotted from there. i now see yellow bars for energy in bgs and just avoid fighting them. going on rank 4 now and i keep getting 2 shotted and hear oh that will go away with valor. valor keeps going up and the 2 shots dont go away. 6k in 2 seconds when i get stunned and charged. i was ran in a circle around one small little buntcake dwarf until he titan striked me and stunned me for 3 seconds then i died. im not sure what the point in trying to heal when you dont have time to heal through 3 off global cds in less than one global cd second. 4 hits in 1 second plus each hit is now double hits since paragon buff. so 1k per hit on crits 600 non and you have 8 hits in 1 second lol. 600x8 =4800 damage in one burst second. lawl wtf how does one heal through that? oh i forgot even if you have time to heal its at half cause their healing reduction now. so stun heal reduction and insta dead in 2 globals. i have yet to see a cleric one on one a warrior and all those that claim they have done it are lying to make themselves feel better than others. Im not saying nerf em or buff me, im stating.....what the #$%$..... lol

Plane Touched

Please post a video of a warrior doing 4800 damage to you in one second or a screenshot of your combat log with time hacks, as well as a screenshot showing how much valor you have. I am highly suspicious of your claim.

Sword of Telara

I lose to people that play better than me.

I beat people that play worse than me.

Please buff me when im playing against people that are better pvp'ers.

Also, wtf @ 8 hits in 1 second. You're not fooling anyone.

2 shot, really? These claims are stupid.
    Last edited by Corebot; 07-18-2011 at 01:58 PM.

We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    I think the above quote sums it up.

Soulwalker

im not sure you realize that paragons have an ability that makes a double attack when attacking up to 3 times right? champ paragon gets 3 off global cds and with that ability on thats 6 attacks in a matter of how fast you can spam your 3 off cd macro. then you have your auto attack and yellow attack all in 1 charge. thats 6 plus one plus one more. cmon.... you know what that is? 8. derp...

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    I lose to people that play better than me.

I beat people that play worse than me.

Please buff me when im playing against people that are better pvp'ers.

Also, wtf @ 8 hits in 1 second. You're not fooling anyone.

2 shot, really? These claims are stupid.
    Although I agree with you on the 2 shot, 2 seconds on the other hand is very posible and likely. Even with 480 valor I can be killed as a cleric by a warrior in under the time of their 3 second stun.

I haven't *****ed about it because I know they are going to get nerfed again in the next 6-8 weeks.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

So your complaining about dieing to somebody while your probably wearing mostly rank 2 maybe some rank 3 gear probably fighting somebody thats decked out in rank 5/6 gear? but that doesnt really matter to you does it your just jumping on the bandwagon.
    Why aren't you posting qq threads about rogues that come up behind you stealthed, stun lock you and kill you before you can even move? or clerics that just /laugh at you while you beat on them not even denting them while they kill you?
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by knivez View Post
    I almost beat a warrior

A friend of mine once killed a tiger with bare hands.

Soulwalker

cause i dont die in 2 seconds to rogues with 500 valor. i dont die to mages in 2 seconds and ive never seen a cleric do dps worth a lime bean in 100 seconds. i dont mind being stunned. i dont mind silences, i dont mind a good burst. but theres a difference between burst and explode. explode - you die before knowing what hit you. burst is a bunch of damage in a small amount of time. you cant even fight back or even have time to hit a button before any paragon champ that has his 10 sec cd ability up...shifting blades is what its called. the point in the game is to have fun. you cant have fun fighting something you cant fight back to.

joi
    Plane Walker

On the good side they are nerfing the hell out of cleric healing.

Turn those frowns upside down baddies.

No one will heal after this, it will be awsome.
    Last edited by joi; 07-18-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heguo View Post
    Please post a video of a warrior doing 4800 damage to you in one second or a screenshot of your combat log with time hacks, as well as a screenshot showing how much valor you have. I am highly suspicious of your claim.
    You asked for it: 4862 damage in 1 gcd

And my stats

Yea i could use more than 692 valor for sure but even with that much i didn't think something like this would be possible

If photobucket is ****ty and scales down the resolution so you can't read it properly let me know
    Last edited by Chancellor Gowron; 07-18-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Soulwalker

[QUOTE=Chancellor Gowron;2818561]You asked for it: 4862 damage in 1 gcd

And my stats

yeah so others do feel the pain. this issue should be addressed please. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chancellor Gowron View Post
    You asked for it: 4862 damage in 1 gcd

And my stats

Yea i could use more than 692 valor for sure but even with that much i didn't think something like this would be possible

If photobucket is ****ty and scales down the resolution so you can't read it properly let me know
    Meh, maybe he was a fresh 50 bad specc warrior, 4800 against 692 valor isn't impressive at all.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-18-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

I think this is more readable

Plane Touched

First, thank you for actually posting some information instead of wild claims. I do have a question though. His last hit for 1218 shows up after the notice that he'd slain you in your combat log. Without it it's 3644. Is it possible this is just an artifact of the combat log system or did you die before that 1218 hit landed? 3644 that quickly is still a lot, but it's far from the claim of 4800 and not out of line with what other classes can dish out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast