+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1.4 And predictions

pro

Default 1.4 And predictions

i see all the threads about warriors being overpowered which i admit is true. and then there are the threads that mages are underpowered which is also true, but these threads are always countered with the dom/chloro build. And honestly im surprised no one has said this yet but dont you get tired of the only mages being in this spec? the reason they are all running and making it look even more overpowered is because its the last and only spec they have pvp wise (pve is a whole nother problem that only the devs can decide to fix by looking at all the facts and parses and qq). personally if all 1.4 did was redo pyro to 1.2 status and remove the lame 10% damage debuff from GoS i will happy. And buff our dots and up our healing i will be happy. because every time mages are brought in line to equals or get slightly op we hear NERF NERF,BRIGHT WIZARD ALERT, TRION HELP IM UNSUBBING!

and i really dont see how trion thinks warriors are fine after all the screenshots being posted about them. i dont see how they are allowed to do 1.5k damage in one hit when a mage cant do that in 3 hits in any spec except pyro with IE popped and a crit. not only in one hit but consistently.

rogues i give up on them they are high damage but at least they arent as bad as warriors.

and to the clerics all i have to say is once mages are deleted from game your next. (there already taking your healing and you cant tank nearly as effiective as you know who--- ) all that will be left is pve healing.

post all your thoughts (trolling and qq im sure).

I see all these threads about Trion hates mages and they're UP for pvp and the whine that goes with it. Then I queue up with a mage friend and watch as he proceeds to mow down people while not using the FOTM build. And not just baddies, other r6 characters, and I think:

stop being bad.

Inb4 l2play your class mages your baddie dom stemrolling lazy mage raanged dps while we take cleaves warriors are fine because you can squirrel fugure out mages soul instead of macro eveything (yes someone even said it) etc etc etc
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-18-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagurasu View Post
    I see all these threads about Trion hates mages and they're UP for pvp and the whine that goes with it. Then I queue up with a mage friend and watch as he proceeds to mow down people while not using the FOTM build. And not just baddies, other r6 characters, and I think:

stop being bad.

Damn! too late.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-18-2011 at 12:45 PM.

im very displeased with my mage right now, and i feel as though trion is just ignoring these concerns.

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Carondimonio View Post
    Inb4 l2play your class mages your baddie dom stemrolling lazy mage raanged dps while we take cleaves warriors are fine because you can squirrel fugure out mages soul instead of macro eveything (yes someone even said it) etc etc etc
    First off mages cant macro anything. And its obvious that a class is broken when everyone runs the same identical spec except for 2pts. And you are being steamrolled by a dom do your self a favor and delete your toon. Because dom is a cd wonder and when the cd isnt up the only way for you to die is by killing yourself.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dagurasu View Post

stop being bad.
    that's because he's a better player than you are, not because he's using a better class.
    he would do even more kills as warrior or rogue.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    First off mages cant macro anything. And its obvious that a class is broken when everyone runs the same identical spec except for 2pts. And you are being steamrolled by a dom do your self a favor and delete your toon. Because dom is a cd wonder and when the cd isnt up the only way for you to die is by killing yourself.

It was an inbefore post.
    Also, dom does not steamroll, he let others steamroll themselves. If you play a dom against a skilled player you will lose for sure (tested).
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-18-2011 at 01:45 PM.

in 1.3 they moved SLI to 38pts because they thought it was pidgeon holing warriors, every warrior build had to have 2 pts in para for SLI pre-1.3.

things are even worse now. every warrior has to be the same FOTM spec. there is very little variety in the wars you see throughout the game at lvl 50. those few who do try something different, are considered to be voluntarilly nerfing themselves without gaining much of value in return.

the para/champ FotM realy comes down to the stacking of three abilites: teaching of the five rings, weapon specialization, strike like iron. with these, the warrior has 134% damage increase (184% for follow up attacks).

simple solution, TotFR and WS should no longer stack. this isnt preffered, but would free up a soul slot for other combinations. para would still be the preffered main soul

better solution, cap the damage bonus at 100% (150% follow ups). para/champ might still be a popular combo, but with less reason to go as high as SLI, freeing up points to be used ealsewhere.

best solution, remove all abilities from all souls of all classes. give every class a colourfull, friendly image on the stomach that randomly shoots out rainbows and fairy dust. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNm5Hqow78I

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    that's because he's a better player than you are, not because he's using a better class.
    he would do even more kills as warrior or rogue.
    What? how do you equate me watching a mage friend slaughter some tools to me being a bad player?

The minute they buff inqs...you all are gonna wish op healers were stillin fashion.
    An army of inquisicars and and inqui/cabs with a warden/21 templar in the back = lewl.

/wishfulthinking

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    The minute they buff inqs...you all are gonna wish op healers were stillin fashion.
    An army of inquisicars and and inqui/cabs with a warden/21 templar in the back = lewl.

/wishfulthinking
    Clerics are really fun kinda like a mage on steriods. Kinda sad to see healing toned down but it will force clerics in to rog/war category where all you can and want to do is mindless dps spamming. But at least i enjoy it.

I don't think 1.4 is fully fleshed out yet. There may be greatness ahead, I'm hoping.

If our healing is not up to par, I'm just DPSing in the WF, Let the rouge and mages heal from now on

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Ascendant

so all you want is pyro returned to god status and all other specs to have there dot damage buffed (again) and healing buffed? yeah ok.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast