+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats the most needed class at the moment.

Shadowlander

Default Whats the most needed class at the moment.

I quit playing MONTHS ago, after I got pissed. What happened was .. I rolled cleric .. and on my server .. so did 99% of the rest of them ... and it got really annoying. But I'm bored and coming back if i like it. Which classes are really needed at the moment, or the least played?

Rift Disciple

Don't know about the game in general but I constantly see people looking for tanks..real tanks, not dps warriors. I wish I liked playing a tank, but it doesn't appeal to me. Keeping agro in a group going full dps is not an easy task for sure.

I don't see too many warriors around to be honest. Hardly any in raids, dungeons, or leveling. PvP is a different matter though. You can't turn around without seeing a warrior or cleric.
    Cataclysm broke WoW, but resilience will fix it!

as any calling can fill most roles on its own, what is "needed" is people willing to play certain roles, more than callings.

for example, everyone that isn't a mage can tank dungeons, but 95% of them are unwilling to tank. thus, tanks are needed despite the majority of the game's players being capable of speccing as one.
    Last edited by Corian; 07-16-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

On my Cleric i que fro all the roles, 90% of the time i get tank.

Roll a cleric; you won't regret it.

Rift Disciple

Roll a mage. Mages are hella op right now.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rilke View Post
    Roll a mage. Mages are hella op right now.
    LoL, now how about honestly helping him? Mages are currently the lowest DPS, and second best healers(out of 2)... But hey mage are great at making other callings look good... Archon buffs.... and with lack luster everything else, mages really make others shine!

Tanks are always in demand for T2 runs.. rogue/wars for DPS

The Developer class is most needed atm. If you sub-specced in PvP balance I'll even kick the tank to get you a spot.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Timewarp View Post
    I don't see too many warriors around to be honest. Hardly any in raids, dungeons, or leveling. PvP is a different matter though. You can't turn around without seeing a warrior or cleric.
    because 1-35 levelling a warrior is extremely painful. since the reaver dot nerf they have the most downtime of the 4 classes when levelling.

Plane Walker

Healers, mages are the more "fun" healers but clerics are considered the best utility healers. I have a 50 cleric and I'm thinking of levelling a mage for chloro.

I think this will always be a moving target. If the history of MMO's says anything go warrior.

Telaran

In WF's it comes down to whichever side has the best or more numerous healers, plain and simple. I ran 4 Codexs today, in one of them we ddin't even have a healer. Tried to play a Chloro spec in pvp but having never done it before, I felt pretty useless and my heal numbers showed it. In the other 3, our side was just flat out out healed. You can't beat the other faction being out healed.

You have probably heard that squabillion of times, but roll whatever "floats your boat" mate;) no point in rolling tank/healer and hating every bloody second spent tanking or healing...

Saying that, if you do not have preferences pick a class that can tank and/or heal as those are in highest demand;) so cleric sounds like a clear winner, followed by warrior/rouge;)

I have heals/support/dps cleric and tank/dps warrior and spend most of my time playing my cleric healing/supporting;)
    ---------------
    cheers

"Beware, ye, of the dragon's lair,
    for ye are juicy medium rare."

Rift Disciple

There is a glutton of rogues... plus, warrior tanks are much easier, at least to heal. Well, if they are good and geared enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast