+ Reply to Thread

Thread: heals shields mmyaaaaaaahhhhh

Telaran

Question heals shields mmyaaaaaaahhhhh

gaaaaad i wish you could wear a shield and still have good enough healing stats for pvp.......

or are people able to viably ??? i really like blocking, parry and defensive in general but prefer healing (spellcasting, not melee heals)

it's giving up like 225-300 spellpower.....

guess i'm wanting to have my cake and eat it too

edits: dang it i meant to post in the clerics board im sorry!
    Last edited by pythaem; 07-16-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: wrong board

Its not worth anyway until hit/focus is removed from affecting pvp.

Right now if you go for the parry dodge passive in justicar and get ~ 15% to each at around 1100 SP, this is completely negated by a player 75 hit.

given that very few players are using full pvp gear including weapons the chances of you actually dodging or parrying something are very low indeed.

With a shield you might get 40% block chance and block a few attacks, but I don't think its worth it for the nurf your gonna take to your healing by using a shield.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    Its not worth anyway until hit/focus is removed from affecting pvp.

Right now if you go for the parry dodge passive in justicar and get ~ 15% to each at around 1100 SP, this is completely negated by a player 75 hit.

given that very few players are using full pvp gear including weapons the chances of you actually dodging or parrying something are very low indeed.

With a shield you might get 40% block chance and block a few attacks, but I don't think its worth it for the nurf your gonna take to your healing by using a shield.
    fair enough. thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread