+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.4 Mages nerfed again? WTF Trion?

Plane Touched

Angry 1.4 Mages nerfed again? WTF Trion?

Whats wrong with you trion for always nerfing mage good skills?

Why on earth will you nerf Transference?
    That skill gave a hope to survive for another 5 seconds and now you are ruining this skill...
    So that mean we lose the damage aswell due to Transference?

Why would you nerf Traitorous influence aswell? Trion clearly you don't like Mages... Why don't you just delete this class so that you can stop making more patches and stop wasting our money and time...

Patch 1.4 Notes:
    Transference now reduces energy/power/mana regeneration by 25% and increases ability costs by 50% for 7 seconds.

* Traitorous Influence, Mass Betrayal: Energy and Power drained by procs from these abilities has been reduced to 20 from 30. These abilities now only trigger off of damaging or healing abilities.

All other changes are useless and does not help mage at all.
    Mages burst damage needs to be boosted Trion.
    Listen to mage, not dogs who don't like mages.

LOOK AT THIS:

"WARRIOR
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them."

It should be like this:" We are very happy with the current state of warriors who are constantly ra..ping mages without them knowing they have been rap..ed.. Until they see a popup " Soul Walk or Respawn"..."

Actually I am bored of this game anyway, I am just trying to raise my voice so those people who are new can have a better future being as a mage...
    Last edited by Kalevala; 07-13-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Removed Profanity

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by killthedesires View Post

Actually I am bored of this game anyway, I am just trying to raise my voice so those people who are new can have a better future being as a mage...
    Imo its too early to really tell how good or bad all the changes actually are, how ever with your tone of voice and calling people dogs. You probebly wont get the best .. reactions from us nor Trion.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.

pro

That skill gave a hope to survive for another 5 seconds and now you are ruining this skill...

Why would you nerf Traitorous influence aswell? Trion clearly you don't like Mages... Why don't you just delete this class so that you can stop making more patches and stop wasting our money and time...

Patch 1.4 Notes:
    Transference now reduces energy/power/mana regeneration by 25% and increases ability costs by 50% for 7 seconds.

* Traitorous Influence, Mass Betrayal: Energy and Power drained by procs from these abilities has been reduced to 20 from 30. These abilities now only trigger off of damaging or healing abilities.

LOOK AT THIS:

"WARRIOR
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them."

It should be like this:" We are very happy with the current state of warriors who are constantly ra..ping mages without them knowing they have been rap..ed.. Until they see a popup " Soul Walk or Respawn"..."

Well its obvious trion doesnt know what balance is which means they will never achieve it. Which is why i have unsubbed but my memebership doesnt end till fall. Hopefully though if this nerf does happen it will come with a buff to healing and damage. But if it doesnt what did you expect from the devs in this game? I just ordered aion and will try that and if it fails back to lotro. But unless these devs make drastic changes and learn to test things themselves instead and listening only to players they will never achieve balance. Ie: pyro if they tested it before it went live a fulminate would never hit for the same as a fireball.
    Btw where did you find this.
    Last edited by Kalevala; 07-13-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Reply to edited post

Rift Disciple

You will probably find that the Nerf to Transferance isnt a massive nerf. Sure rogues and warriors will now be able to attack you, but on two classes which already struggle for Energy / power any sort of disruption is good. You will find all their spammables costing 30power / energy. And the new transferance will really **** on Marksmen when they pop cds..

remember when all the casters cried that voidknight mana drain was OP?
    then it was nerfed so that now its practicaly useless unless the caster is already down to 10% mana remaining.

i'd be happy to see your abilites remain as they are, but only if VKs can drain your entire mana bar in a single hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Plane Walker

do you play on pts?

Or are you just assuming how the mage plays?

Plane Touched

I'm laughing , i really hope you get nerfed to oblivion like you did for my VK when i was still playing it.
    Last edited by Linian; 07-15-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: removed rude comment.

Banned

Mages have the most utility out of any class. They shouldn't have the most damage like you're crying over.

Patch 1.4 Notes:

LOOK AT THIS:

"WARRIOR

Rank 6 dom/chloro and chloro/lock are virtually unkillable. You didn't think shrugging off damage and topping both damage and healing charts at the same time was your skill did you? Please tell me you are not that stupid. Transference would be fine if VKs could AoE drain 100% of your mana for 7 seconds. Transference might as well be a 7 second stun with no DR. As far as mage burst goes, the days of 7k fulminates are over. Get over it already.

It's too early to start complaining? People complained that 1.3 would nerf our PvE dps by alot the second we found it on the test shard, 3 weeks later Trion released it without caring about 200 threads opposing it.

Anyway my warrior is my new character. Already got it raiding and pulling great dps so no point caring about my mage anymore.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Mages have the most utility out of any class. They shouldn't have the most damage like you're crying over.
    ROFL

What a load of horse crap.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    ROFL

What a load of horse crap.
    Transference: **** you Warrior/Rogue button
    Squirrel: Oh, I got a insta crit(with PvP soul thingy) <Spell name here> with 50% more dmg hehehehe
    Betrayel: Transference wasn't enough to kill you now kill yourself pl0x
    Mass Betrayel: Lets have an entire group kill themself on a single person Yaaay
    Storm Shackle: 1k ticks anyone? Oh, wait you're already dead...
    Mana Wrench: Transference n Betrayel wasn't good enough I need to constantly stop you from doing anything. Cause I don't like Rogues/Warrior

Yeah you know what you're right... Utility what a load of horse crap... -.-
    Dame Lakora, The Engineer: Warrior of Bloodiron(EU PvP)
    Arcane Warrior (Wait what? O.o)
    Paragon Assassin (This is getting odd)

Agreed, im so sick of mages being nerfed with every single patch that im am unsubscribing.

Clerics, rogues and warriors are all capable of doing more dps with less gear. They have more armor, more health and more survival skills/spells.

The squishiest class is meant to do the MOST damage period.

Sick banging my head against the wall and it keeps getting worse.

Off to find another MMO. bye bye.
    Thayamon, Guild Leader
    UNDERWORLD KNIGHTS

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by elshagan View Post
    Transference: **** you Warrior/Rogue button
    Squirrel: Oh, I got a insta crit(with PvP soul thingy) <Spell name here> with 50% more dmg hehehehe
    Betrayel: Transference wasn't enough to kill you now kill yourself pl0x
    Mass Betrayel: Lets have an entire group kill themself on a single person Yaaay
    Storm Shackle: 1k ticks anyone? Oh, wait you're already dead...
    Mana Wrench: Transference n Betrayel wasn't good enough I need to constantly stop you from doing anything. Cause I don't like Rogues/Warrior

Yeah you know what you're right... Utility what a load of horse crap... -.-
    Insta squirrel with +50% dmg can't crit. Just saying.

Mass Betrayal/Traitorous Influence only works on people who uses abilities instead of having someone dispell it off.

Storm Shackle is good, no doubt. However, you can still use ranged abilities/defensive cds. Also, have you seen warrior damage just after a charge?

mana wrench drains less energy than rogue/war regen per second making it just slow down energy regeneration.

That said I am levelling a warrior so I can kill things with my two big, big buttons. Also a rogue for assassination lulz in world pvp. Luckily levelling is superfast in this game

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by elshagan View Post
    what planet are you on - they made the skill NEVER crit many patches ago
    catch up with the complaints - you already got that nerf - you cant get it twice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast