+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just starting to play Rift after getting a little bored of LoL...

Soulwalker

Default Just starting to play Rift after getting a little bored of LoL...

Hello everyone, this has most definitely been said a lot of times, but I'm having trouble deciding on a class. I play LoL very frequently but I've decided to come to Rift to play (mostly for the PvP, the "battlegrounds" seem really fun). I am having trouble choosing a character though, however. I pretty much main lower-health high-survivability champions, if that makes sense, at 1600-1700 Elo (lewd QQ is my name if you want to play sometime), so I guess I'm okay with them. I'll play support if I need to, but honestly that's just because I feel that my teammates are capable in my Elo. When I played around 1200-1300, I did not play support because I did not feel that they were capable, not to be rude. I'm not trying to act like I'm some prodigy at LoL (because I'm really not that good ), but what I have learned is that I LOVE playing champions that are squishy but can get out of many situations. Kassadin, Corki, Teemo, Evelynn, Twitch, Ezreal, Tristana, etc.. I would seriously take into consideration ANY choice, as long as I can run away and be able to survive when I get into a bad situation. If there's a cleric class that I can survive with and be able to juke or have an escape, I would play it. Same with any of the other classes! There's nothing that I WON'T play. I'm open to literally anything, as long as I can have fun dealing damage/giving heals while being able to escape better than other classes. Take your time to let me know, I've got about an hour left on my download time. Thanks!!

I wanted to make it clear that I realize that I would be sacrificing some damage capabilities for being able to escape. I'm not looking for OMG SUPER OP CLASS WIN EVERYTHING + ESCAPE, I just like the feeling I get when I can successfully escape from a tight situation. Thanks
    Last edited by logistics; 07-05-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Shadowlander

ok warrior high dps low survivability in dps spec Intel late rank 5 rank 6 p. Cleric good heals and survivability moderated dps. Can tank very well later lvls and put out ok dps. Magi has about 2 good specs right now I dont think its 4 u though doms are great 1vs1 with ok damg compared to other classes. Rogue I think is 4 u... Good damg great get away skills in rang spec and melee. Have trouble with warriors at higher ranks bit can be done with practice. I have a warrior and a cleric leveling a rogue now and am haven so much more fun on him. Sorry this is sloppy typed from cell phone. Thanks hope I helped

Soulwalker

Thanks, I'll try it!

+ Reply to Thread