+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which souls have purges?

Shadowlander

Default Which souls have purges?

Ran into a couple fights where a purge would have helped tremendously, but no one in the group seemed to have one. I know Inquisitor has one - what else?
    "I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

Soulwalker

44 marksmen has one as well --> Eradicate

11 in void kiiiii niggits

Plane Touched
    Sonora - 50 Rogue - 8 Bladedancer/51 Riftstalker/7 Ranger - All round tank build.
    Teralia - 50 Warrior - 22 Reaver/24 Warlord/20 Paladin - A fun to play AoE threat build.
    Karis - 46 Mage - 24 Chloromancer/27 Pyromancer/10 Warlock - A high burst support heal PvP/Solo build.
    Tarille - 50 Cleric - 5 Templar/27 Warden/34 Sentinel - A powerful AoE healing PvP build.

Plane Touched

Also Archon (Purging Flames, 26 branch).
    Last edited by Thormael; 07-05-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Shadowlander

Thanks folks!
    "I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

Cabalist also has one, Sigil of Woe. It removes 1 buff from each enemy hit for each for each lurking decay consumed. 30sec CD(15sec w/ talents), 32 points into Cabalist(although 51 is needed to do the good combo).

From my use of the abilities it looks like it will remove 3 buffs from up to 3 enemies OR 1 buff from up to 7 enemies.

SO, when used in conjunction with Sign of Asias every 2min it can remove up to 7 buffs from 3 enemies and 4 buffs from 4 additional enemies over a 7.5 second period(although with ramp up time it is actually 10.5 seconds).

I have used this combo to completely destroy enemy team buffs in large group on group PvP, which makes it easier for my team to win.

It does take a long time to get ready and takes a long time to actually do, so I dont see it as overpowered. You have to ramp up 3 FULL seconds(if your channel stops at 1.99 sec you only get 1 Lurking Decay) of Decay to get your 3 charges of Lurking Decay. Then you have to use Sigil of Woe, Sign of Asias, and Obliterate followed by 4x Tyrannies. The enemies have to be nicely grouped up also for this to work properly.
    Last edited by spitfirek; 07-05-2011 at 07:47 AM.

Eradicate is the best purge in the game currently (44MM/Rogue ability).

Spammable no CD 2 buff purge, costs low energy.
    Last edited by Krazer; 07-05-2011 at 08:25 AM.

The better question would be: Which soul DOESN'T have a purge of some sort ?
    Last edited by Chomag; 07-06-2011 at 01:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread