+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A humble message to Trion.

Default A humble message to Trion.

Dear developers and people working at Trion

I'm completely bored and tired of your horrible attempts to balancing Rift, the way your game is totally unoriginal and boring, and the pathetic attempt to the so-called 'endgame content' given in Rift.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, you guys can lock this thread now and goodbye.

Soulwalker

Trolololo!

Prophet of Telara

I'll miss your deep insights, riveting threads and witty humor. I haven't known you long but I feel we have bonded during that time. I consider us brothers in arms and friends for life. You will be missed!

Telaran

Humble you say?

Soulwalker

yay more blizzard fanbois.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdeved View Post
    I never played WoW.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdeved View Post
    Lol Pot meet Kettle you two will get along swimmingly...
    Hi I play a warrior. I have 3 macros that will rip your 2s casting face off. If you nerf me I will scream not fair! Bug fixes does not a nerf make.

I eagerly await your better ideas.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Malingers View Post
    I eagerly await your better ideas.
    *cough* GW2

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by lleQ View Post
    *cough* GW2
    GW1 was one of the MMOs I played for the shortest period. That was about 1 week till I finished everything. PvP was a pathetic attempt as well with the exception of a numerical ladder.

I think you need to understand what Korean developer means. These people don't seem to be able to find a solution to PvE = Grind, PvP = FPS longevity to an MMO gamer.

So...GL with that. Especially the originality. Come back again and talk to us about your experience after 1 month of its release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Delolith View Post
    GW1 was one of the MMOs I played for the shortest period. That was about 1 week till I finished everything. PvP was a pathetic attempt as well with the exception of a numerical ladder.

I think you need to understand what Korean developer means. These people don't seem to be able to find a solution to PvE = Grind, PvP = FPS longevity to an MMO gamer.

So...GL with that. Especially the originality. Come back again and talk to us about your experience after 1 month of its release.
    Have you seen or heard anything about GW2, honestly? It's going to be the most inventive MMORPG out there, no quests, no "Holy Trinity" system, etc. And it's going to be nothing like GW1 so your entire point on that is invalid.

And I loved GW1, I played it for over 2 years so I think you don't really know how it works because you can't possibly finish everything after 1 week, in Rift and every other American based MMORPG, you just rush to the levelcap and you start grinding for your gear, PvP or PvE. That's all, I won't come back one month after it's release, I'm tired of these copied MMOs.

Soulwalker

Dear developers and people working at Trion

I'm completely bored and tired of your horrible attempts to balancing Rift, the way your game is totally unoriginal and boring, and the pathetic attempt to the so-called 'endgame content' given in Rift.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, you guys can lock this thread now and goodbye.
    How about this...

You could simply quit the game. If enough people stop paying for these "unoriginal and boring" games, they will change. Yes, it's that simple. You save time and money. As an added benefit, other people won't be exposed to yet another attention seeking post full of complaints. Trion will get the message, you won't be stuck playing a game you don't like, and we won't have to see you complaining about it. It's a winning situation for everyone, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Delitha View Post
    How about this...

You could simply quit the game. If enough people stop paying for these "unoriginal and boring" games, they will change. Yes, it's that simple. You save time and money. As an added benefit, other people won't be exposed to yet another attention seeking post full of complaints. Trion will get the message, you won't be stuck playing a game you don't like, and we won't have to see you complaining about it. It's a winning situation for everyone, yay!
    I've quit, as written in the OP post, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Win

Soulwalker

I'm assuming GW2 isn't out yet, so don't compare other games to it. People compared Brink to Borderlands and brink turned out to be just horrible while they thought it would be good. Point in stating, GW2 might fail bad, but a fan-boy will be a fan-boy. Don't compare MMOS to each other, not comparable. The mechanics of each game are (usually) very different from one another. For instance: Battle of the Immortals focused on white damage not skills, skills were just for buffs/survivability in that game (for warriors at least).

troll has been slain, you gain 300 experience. >_>

Have you seen or heard anything about GW2, honestly? It's going to be the most inventive MMORPG out there, no quests, no "Holy Trinity" system, etc. And it's going to be nothing like GW1 so your entire point on that is invalid.

And I loved GW1, I played it for over 2 years so I think you don't really know how it works because you can't possibly finish everything after 1 week, in Rift and every other American based MMORPG, you just rush to the levelcap and you start grinding for your gear, PvP or PvE. That's all, I won't come back one month after it's release, I'm tired of these copied MMOs.
    Every MMO is so "inventive" before it's released, but it's repetitive and boring after awhile. I didn't enjoy GW1 at all, just like you don't enjoy Rift. There will be people like you, talking about GW2 when it's out too.

Good luck in your future, but after 4 or 5 months, I think Trion is doing really good. Of course it's suppressed by the MMO superpower, but yea, still doing really good and only get better.

Velrath - 5x Warrior - Wolfbane

"You can love me, you can leave me, but before you judge me, get to know me. Then you can love me or either leave me, but know that life ain't easy" - Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.

"I stay high because the world is so low" - Scott Mescudi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast