+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion are you deaf, dumb and blind for ignoring mage outcry?

Plane Touched

Angry Trion are you deaf, dumb and blind for ignoring mage outcry?

Since the patch 1.3, mages are getting slaughtered like a squirrel in warfronts and treated like a trash in pve.
    We are being send back to earth in less then 3 seconds by rogue and warriors.
    Our healing got nerfed, our dps got nerfed and finally our survivability.
    50% nerf to sc/ele damage, i used to critic for 1400-1500 (without buffs + intensitfy), and now i can barely critic for 900..

To all smart.as.ss that says use break free, tell me how many time can you use that in 3 minutes?
    Why should i wait 3 minutes for every encounter?. I know how play mage, don't tell me L2p.. tell that to your mama..

Rogue and warriors know we are the weakest target. Every time I go out with my group to codex or other flag points, rogue will always be right behind me and tear me apart in less then 3 seconds because of its ridiculously stupid high dps.

This is really getting frustrating while seeing Trion is not taking any action and ignoring mages.

For how long will you ignore us? At least give us a date so we don't cry until then and choose wisely either leave this game once and for all or come back later... I couldn't be fk lvling up another calling, I have life.. and play 1-2 hrs usually every night after work..

To mages, don't tell me mage is good.. we need to raise our voice together and get back our dps, healing and survivability.
    Last edited by killthedesires; 07-03-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Mages are just about where they should be right now. Rogues and warriors are still doing TOO MUCH damage. If they nerf rogue and warr damage, life will be good.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Sez

I've heard that insulting Trion gets you everything you want in life. Is that true?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Mages are just about where they should be right now. Rogues and warriors are still doing TOO MUCH damage. If they nerf rogue and warr damage, life will be good.
    I could live with that. But it's got to be one or the other, a nerf to them, or a buff to us.

Soulwalker

Anyone else notice that the people complaining about mages can barely form an english sentence, and kinda don't know what they're talking about?

Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    I could live with that. But it's got to be one or the other, a nerf to them, or a buff to us.
    Well I don't want to go back to pyro's one shotting everything, but I'm not ok with being 2 shot by rogues and warriors either, so the only solution is to nerf their damage. The problem with trion's balance team is that they unfortunately can't seem to just nerf one thing. Before you blink they will have nerfed the classes defining skills, and then we'll be hearing from them about how clerics and mages are OP again. Wich will lead to a mage and cleric nerf. So Trion, for the love of god, just adjust their damage output and nothing else... except maybe slip away.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Plane Touched

Oh, please. Link one video of a rogue 2 shotting anything, let alone a necrolock or chlorolock. Seriously, show me one video of a rank 6 rogue 2 shotting any other rank 6. In fact, I'll give you my credit card information if you can link a rogue 3 shotting any other rank 6. =] Go get 900 valor like me and have a nice day =]

Shadowlander

it sems like it was only yesterday we saw all the mages go, "get some valor" "l2p noob" "mages are fine", when they were running around one shotting people with the redball.
    and now that the table has turned a bit, then they start crying and moaning.
    i have an idea why rogues and warriors go after mages now, a bit of payback from the 2 months (or so) where mages were one shotting them.

sure, some souls for the mages got changed, but that also happened to alot of the other callings.
    survivability, that is basicly non-existing for most dps souls, so the same goes for rogues and warriors (in most cases), so why should mages be any different?
    Please nerf clerics, mages, rogues, and warriors. Apparently there are some specs that can kill other specs and it is making players QQ. Make sure to use a large enough bat to get them all. Thank you.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    Lol...mages are ok, rogues and warrior damage needs a nerf...says the cleric player based on all her posts in the cleric forum. I'm not so fast to agree.

Plane Touched

In wat way mages are fine?
    Dps?
    healing?
    Survivability against rogue and warrior burst damage?

Mages are fine because they are easy to kill now...

I dont see how you can say Doms or Chrolo are bad. Although it's true the Storm and Pyro got hit very hard.
    Glory - Guardian Warrior / Cleric

Soulwalker

"that deaf, dumb and blind kid"
    great lyrics byThe Who!

about the thread...good luck with it.
    Last edited by cemp; 07-03-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Plane Touched

Yesterday in Whitefall I picked up the shard. I had a rogue and a warrior on me straight away. I said over vent 'guna need some support, asap'. I was running and cc'ing and using mostly instant casts (with the exception of storm shackle and a nature's fury after a cc, which is like a .5 sec cast).

I killed the rogue just as a second warrior arrived. I killed the 1st warrior with another warrior on me. The 3rd warrior was a r6 from a premade. I had almost killed him as my support arrived. They had all seen the bloodythirsty goin off twice and thought one of the pugs was helping me . . .

Nope. Mage is just crazy OP in PvP after 1.3. As Dom/chloro I can drain if I want, I can lock down multiple targets, I have more killing ability and burst than pyro did before patch, I have crazy, crazy survivability.

This is the age of the mage. Dom is our coolest class and now it's also our most viable one. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Since the patch came out I have been pvping around the clock (world and wf) and have lost 2 fights 1v1 in that entire time. Once to another Dom when his split was up and mine wasn't and once to one of the best rogues around that caught me by suprise when I was ona mob. I have never been killed in the space of stun even 1v2 or 1v3. If this happens to you then, I'm guessing, you are outgeared or just really, really bad.

PvE everything seems fine as far as I can tell a few souls need a boost here and there but I see mages still pulling over 1k dps in raids alongside paragon warrior dps in the same area and rogues doing sabo or ranger raid builds topping them at times but all in the same area of over 1k or higher at times but if this is mainly PvP oriented I can understand some hardships but maybe its rank 6's vs non rank 6 and then it coming down to what class with what souls because I hear dominators are doing well :P

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz View Post
    I dont see how you can say Doms or Chrolo are bad. Although it's true the Storm and Pyro got hit very hard.
    Dom is good, but not against a good rogue or warrior.. Trust me a warrior will tear apart dom, just because of the bloody CC/immune... Warrior dps is ridiculously high.. I had 6.5k hp and was brought down by a warrior in 5 seconds, during that time i only did 50% damage...

All these new changes to CC have made all the snares and knock backs useless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast