+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to roll?

Soulwalker

Default What to roll?

I wanna be able to heal in dungeons, But good for nuking for when soloing etc.. What can i choose guys ? thanks. I don't like melee btw

inquisitor cleric ?
    Last edited by Chomag; 06-29-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    inquisitor cleric ?
    What would be the other souls?

Champion of Telara

Cleric

Clerics can do everything ... they are good tanks, good DPSers, and the best healers. No matter what role you want to play, Cleric is a good choice.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 06-29-2011 at 05:05 AM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Soulwalker

Do you want to know what to roll? Do as I do, and make a fancy paper dice, then fashion it with your favorite colors, after that you can eat the crayons if you fancy that stuff or are just hungry, I'd suggest you put merely the main classes (mage.warrior.rogue.cleric) in the faces of the dice, because, you know, using all the specs that exist in this game would take longer than putting lipstick on an elephant. Anyhow, after your cute dice is made, you go ahead and Roll it, here's the step-by-step:

1- cut the paper.
    2- give it a nice shape, usually dice-shape. some people opt for ball-shape, can't figure how that'd work tho.
    3- fashion the dice.
    4- ???
    5- roll!
    6- profit.
    7- listen to the new Chris Brown song.

Quote Originally Posted by Xperimental View Post
    I wanna be able to heal in dungeons, But good for nuking for when soloing etc.. What can i choose guys ? thanks. I don't like melee btw
    Mage
    chloro heals, nukes galore in several specs, necro/lock and other optional specs for soloing ; no melee. ever. period.
    Last edited by TJ74; 06-29-2011 at 09:07 AM.

In this game you can really go for cleric or mage up to you both can do both...With Cleric you have 3 healing souls to choose from and 2 caster souls though Inquisitor is the one you would be for raiding most likely. For Mage you have one healing soul Chloromancer but can choose from 4-5 different types of nuking souls and a couple support souls. Try them both is what I say.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xperimental View Post
    Mage, heavy chloro role for healing and a second role for whichever lawl-nuke spec you like..

I play support often, more often than healer actually (seems to be a lot of healers in this game, fleeing the great healer irrelevance in wow i guess?), and in the presence of chloros can often switch to pure DPS.

+ Reply to Thread