+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone else see the treand here?

Default Does anyone else see the treand here?

Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post
    Because they are bad. The majority of people being bad and QQing about everything is a well-established trend.
    I could link to one "nerf rogues" or "nerf mages" thread for every one you posted.

So glad to sort this out.
    Last edited by Milen; 06-28-2011 at 12:53 AM.
    retired

It's not a majority. Like maybe 10% of people ever even come to these forums, and that's being generous. Maybe 2 or 3% ever post anything. And most of those post in general chat or their class forums.

You're looking at like one-half-of-one percent that posts forum complaints. One out of 200 people. For every 200 people you know, I bet you can think of one who is both stupid and constantly being a victim about everything. If he plays Rift, he's probably already here, posting in threads about class balance.

P.S. The stupidest part is that people seem to think the devs make balance decisions based on the volume of forum tears, rather than their own internal data and judgement.

P.P.S. The even-stupiderest part is that they might be right.

Sword of Telara

The only trend i see is your post history of nerf nerf nerf nerf QQ threads.

Edit: How is the leader of a guild like Epoch such a pansy?
    Last edited by Corebot; 06-28-2011 at 06:08 AM.

People love to complain. It's not even really complaining, it's just venting frustration. Rarely do people post about something they're pleased with, either because they're out enjoying it or because the moment they post about their enjoyment, someone else comes to say "You like it because it's overpowered".
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    It's not a majority. Like maybe 10% of people ever even come to these forums, and that's being generous. Maybe 2 or 3% ever post anything. And most of those post in general chat or their class forums.

You're looking at like one-half-of-one percent that posts forum complaints. One out of 200 people. For every 200 people you know, I bet you can think of one who is both stupid and constantly being a victim about everything. If he plays Rift, he's probably already here, posting in threads about class balance.

P.S. The stupidest part is that people seem to think the devs make balance decisions based on the volume of forum tears, rather than their own internal data and judgement.

P.P.S. The even-stupiderest part is that they might be right.

Devs recycle forum tears and sell it in Fuji bottles. Their business strategy goes something like this.

1. Nerf class
    2. visit forums and collect tears.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    People love to complain. It's not even really complaining, it's just venting frustration. Rarely do people post about something they're pleased with, either because they're out enjoying it or because the moment they post about their enjoyment, someone else comes to say "You like it because it's overpowered".
    very very very true. There are times I want to brag about my rotation and the simplicity of my build and complexity of the rotation and playstyle and the amazing results it gets but with warriors under so much fire right now its just best to post them in my guild forums instead so my guildies can see them at least.
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Sez

QQing about
    QQing about
    QQing

Name a topic, and I can find a thread complaining about it.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

whose this everyone? as far as i see its people who couldnt kite the warrior, ran into the path of the warrior, or needs to L2P and take out the warriors cleric because without that lil diety behind us we drop INSANELY fast always have always will. also take into account how many of these guys are going up against P6 warriors. After the 2 and a half months of HELL we warriors endured from pyros, clericss, rouges. most of the warriors quit and rerolled. The warriors left behind are the hardcore diehard for the most part that toughed it out and A) rode on the backs of their team to P6 B) sat in the spawn because they couldnt do didly squat.

the biggest issue is we are used to being looked at by other classes as the easy kill. now with a healer backing us and proper build and rotations we can make short work of classes without defensive CD's if they let us in melee.

Currently theres only 2 count em 2 ranged warriors

Paragon 1 ranged normal attack that will trigger a ranged followup on 4s cd
    2 ranged followups on 4s cd

riftblade who throws spears and if the target is immune last i checked the damage of those arent applied.
    And the little Warrior said to the little Mage "One day I'm going to grow up to be a fierce dual wielding Paragon and people will run in fear because I'll be so Intimidating in Battle" The Mage looked at the little Warrior and said "Ya well, I'm going to be a Pyromancer" and that was that.
    \(Q_Q)/ <---sad paragon

Yes, I see the Treand, he keeps posting QQ in my forums.
    Last edited by Calcifer; 06-28-2011 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread