Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PVP and Balance

Ascendant

Default PVP and Balance

Dear Trion,

Good Job wth last patch. You are getting closer to balancing the classes but still need to do some adjusting around rogues and mages. Warriors need a tad more survivabilty considering the damage ranged dps can still put out. Overall things are looking better.

LOL wtf?

Troll or serious, I simply can't tell these days....

I see healing classes are a big problem in pvp with self healing :/ ,something need to be done
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-25-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Dear Trion,

Good Job wth last patch. You are getting closer to balancing the classes but still need to do some adjusting around rogues and mages. Warriors need a tad more survivabilty considering the damage ranged dps can still put out. Overall things are looking better.
    Rofl warriors outburst rogues and have 4 times the survivability and its rogues you want toned down.

Jeez I'm handing out a lot of l2p pie these days.

Rofl warriors outburst rogues and have 4 times the survivability and its rogues you want toned down.

Jeez I'm handing out a lot of l2p pie these days.

What can I say Auchter... your bad.

4 times survivalbility... how did you even come up with that nonesense. Anyone familiar with both classes will know that Rogues have the defensive skills, not warriors, now dont tell me your talking about armor, then I shall laugh.

LOL wtf?

You terribad players will always cry, no matter what, good its become so easy to pick you out though.

Btw. what happened to your other thread crying about paragons, a right, your were proven to be writing utter and complete Hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    You terribad players will always cry, no matter what, good its become so easy to pick you out though.

Btw. what happened to your other thread crying about paragons, a right, your were proven to be writing utter and complete Hyperbole.
    Waiting for the screen shot of your Scion scoreboard, post it when you have time please.

Destroying rogues and warriors in the duration of a DPS cooldown.
    Getting tanked and outlasted by a mage whose health bar doesn't move at all when I blow everything I got and keep him purged on cooldown.

Yeah, real balanced. ****.
    Last edited by Gazrael; 06-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    M'Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post
    LOL wtf?

LOL. You are entertaining. Give you that. Now if you could only process simple concepts we would all be better for it. Maybe toss your keyboard out the window.

Let me give you some facts (like building blocks):

1) Rogues do damage at range. That gives an advantage melee classes do not have. I know this will take awhile to process but attempt to understand.

2) Rogue pure melee can include a tank spec for immunity timers (better then armor) or just go invis with assassin. They do not need to close the gap like warriors.

3) Rogue single target dps is more then warriors.

4) Rogue surivavitly surpass warriors in PVP for most specs due to reliance on cooldowns, slip away, or applying damage at range. Let's not foget the bard combo or sab CC. What in the world are you complaining about.

I know you will not understand. You just want to run around and smash buttons and win! Hopefully, Trion will not make a game so simple and out of wack you can play it.

In essence, the dude who plays the most overpowered, flexible, and do everything class in the game wants things dumbed down even farther by nerfing everything around him. If Trion wants a game in a few months they better buff warrriors, nerf rogues, and keep working towards balance in PVP and PVE. Trion did make adjustments for the easy mode kids and ended up with an abomination. Pyro mages one shotting everything. Rogues destroying everything with no skill, tatcis, or group play.

Let's hope Trion does not repeat the same mistakes and listen to this guy. Some players want a challenge.
    Last edited by Majorin; 06-26-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    What can I say Auchter... your bad.

4 times survivalbility... how did you even come up with that nonesense. Anyone familiar with both classes will know that Rogues have the defensive skills, not warriors, now dont tell me your talking about armor, then I shall laugh.
    Then laugh like a fool or give rogues plate + shields. And yes you can go on about assassin bleeds ignoring plate, but most rogue attacks don't.

Warriors got seriously overbuffed for pvp in the last patch. The warriors i know who've realised think they're more powerful than at launch now.

Banned

LOL. You are entertaining. Give you that. Now if you could only process simple concepts we would all be better for it. Maybe toss your keyboard out the window.

Let me give you some facts (like building blocks):

1) Rogues do damage at range. That gives an advantage melee classes do not have. I know this will take awhile to process but attempt to understand.

2) Rogue pure melee can include a tank spec for immunity timers (better then armor) or just go invis with assassin. They do not need to close the gap like warriors.

3) Rogue single target dps is more then warriors.

4) Rogue surivavitly surpass warriors in PVP for most specs due to reliance on cooldowns, slip away, or applying damage at range. Let's not foget the bard combo or sab CC. What in the world are you complaining about.

I know you will not understand. You just want to run around and smash buttons and win! Hopefully, Trion will not make a game so simple and out of wack you can play it.

In essence, the dude who plays the most overpowered, flexible, and do everything class in the game wants things dumbed down even farther by nerfing everything around him. If Trion wants a game in a few months they better buff warrriors, nerf rogues, and keep working towards balance in PVP and PVE. Trion did make adjustments for the easy mode kids and ended up with an abomination. Pyro mages one shotting everything. Rogues destroying everything with no skill, tatcis, or group play.

Let's hope Trion does not repeat the same mistakes and listen to this guy. Some players want a challenge.
    lets unpick these shall we.

1. Yes they can have a ranged spec - thats the point of a ranged class. Stay with me i know thats complex to grasp. to offet it the ranged specs have minimal defense. Your near spammable closer is on a much shorter cooldown than their escape abilities.

2. Including a tank spec (deep riftstalker) = no damage. You die to a riftstalker you're afk. Going invis means you're either out of combat or use slip away, which means you're not a ranged rogue.

3. Dps in pve may be, but pvp doesn't use dps. Stay with me - i know you'reone of those people who struggles but dps means damage per second - sustained damage over time. PvP is about burst and warrior and mage burst is higher than rogues.

4. Wow your argument is based on the rogue having a 51/51/51/51/51 build. Amazing I didn't know i could do that.

If post 1.3 you're a warrior that isn't destroying any rogue in <5s you're really really bad.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    lets unpick these shall we.

1. Yes they can have a ranged spec - thats the point of a ranged class. Stay with me i know thats complex to grasp. to offet it the ranged specs have minimal defense. Your near spammable closer is on a much shorter cooldown than their escape abilities.

2. Including a tank spec (deep riftstalker) = no damage. You die to a riftstalker you're afk. Going invis means you're either out of combat or use slip away, which means you're not a ranged rogue.

3. Dps in pve may be, but pvp doesn't use dps. Stay with me - i know you'reone of those people who struggles but dps means damage per second - sustained damage over time. PvP is about burst and warrior and mage burst is higher than rogues.

4. Wow your argument is based on the rogue having a 51/51/51/51/51 build. Amazing I didn't know i could do that.

If post 1.3 you're a warrior that isn't destroying any rogue in <5s you're really really bad.
    You just need to learn to play. Champ. I think your problem is the fact god gave you two thumbs on each hand. I don't think Trion should balance the game around this...

You easy mode kids have been proven wrong so many times on these forums it is getting to the point I feel sorry for you. Give it up. You can't nerf everything around you so every class is useless because you can't play a simple MMO game.

LOL.....

Plane Touched

I agree that Rogues seem to have the biggest skill cap out there. You see probably 80-90% bad rogues who really just look like they don't knwo what they are doing.

The ones that do are insane though. Some of the top 10% skilled and geared rogues make you cry more than any other class and have crazy versatility.

Maybe try an easier class if you're finding rogue difficult?

Banned

You just need to learn to play. Champ. I think your problem is the fact god gave you two thumbs on each hand. I don't think Trion should balance the game around this...

You easy mode kids have been proven wrong so many times on these forums it is getting to the point I feel sorry for you. Give it up. You can't nerf everything around you so every class is useless because you can't play a simple MMO game.

LOL.....
    And what has that to do with what the poster i responded to being complete and utter garbage?

If the rogues beating you the problem is not the rogue. Its you.
    Last edited by Auchter; 06-26-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Then laugh like a fool or give rogues plate + shields. And yes you can go on about assassin bleeds ignoring plate, but most rogue attacks don't.

Warriors got seriously overbuffed for pvp in the last patch. The warriors i know who've realised think they're more powerful than at launch now.

90 % of pvp dmg is elemental, scrub.

Warriors weren ot overbuffed, check some videos of me hitting R 6 mage and R6 Cleric, the dmg is nothing to scream about.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast