+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: To: people complaining about warriors.

Rift Disciple

Default To: people complaining about warriors.

I think this particular answer deserves its own thread:

We still cant solo burst down a cleric who is half decent, but we go down like a arkansas pair of panties at a family reunion.
    People are so used to ignoring us that now when we are ignored we can actually hit for more than crap.......of course, BEFORE we get dotted to death at range or stunlocked for 7 seconds by a melee rogue, or unable to do crap for 6 seconds by a dominator or EASILY kited by any non-brain damaged MM or outhealed by nearly ANY cleric who isnt playing with a broken mouse.

We lack utility minus mindless 30 second fear spam, 0 option of any substantial self heals, can do LIMITED, NOT CONSISTANT damage at range, must spec deep elsewhere to have any chance of magic resistance and our range is 33-40 pct less than 85 pct of the classes used in WFs.

How bad of a player must you be to complain about Warriors? How slow is your computer? How bad are your eyes?

I think these are questions that should be addressed first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpinnitt View Post
    I think this particular answer deserves its own thread:

We still cant solo burst down a cleric who is half decent, but we go down like a arkansas pair of panties at a family reunion.
    People are so used to ignoring us that now when we are ignored we can actually hit for more than crap.......of course, BEFORE we get dotted to death at range or stunlocked for 7 seconds by a melee rogue, or unable to do crap for 6 seconds by a dominator or EASILY kited by any non-brain damaged MM or outhealed by nearly ANY cleric who isnt playing with a broken mouse.

We lack utility minus mindless 30 second fear spam, 0 option of any substantial self heals, can do LIMITED, NOT CONSISTANT damage at range, must spec deep elsewhere to have any chance of magic resistance and our range is 33-40 pct less than 85 pct of the classes used in WFs.

How bad of a player must you be to complain about Warriors? How slow is your computer? How bad are your eyes?

I think these are questions that should be addressed first.
    I must agree, I'm so sick and tired of the piss poor PvP players crying about Warrior on these forums. I've never seen this much crying in my entire life. Warriors have consistently been screwed over time and time again in this game and to a large extent are still screwed on many aspects, yet people are STILL crying. It's almost enough to make me stop playing the game because I'm so sick and tired of all the crying.

Trion, please come out and tell the cry babies that you think Warrior is balanced and no amount of crying is going to change that, maybe then they'll stop crying if they no longer think you are pandering to their cry babieness.

Cry me a river.
    Triumvirate Guild (Alsbeth): http://www.xabis.com/dkp/
    Interested in being the best, equipping our players, building community, and having fun.

The people crying are just unhappy that warriors are on par with them now.

Wait a minute... I see this kind of post every patch... just swap Warriors with Rogue/Mage/Cleric (cleric is pretty much heals and stays the same every patch)

Step 1: Denial
    We are finally on par with everyone else! Stop complaining! We aren't OP, you're just bad!

Step 2: Patch
    We only killed baddies who didn't know what they were doing or how to cancel us. Why did you nerf us? My calling sucks now. I'm unsubbing from this PoS game!

Step 3: Start Again
    Calling A is so OP and needs nerfed! We weren't OP, we just knew what they were doing. Calling A doesn't take any skill at all and does X all the time!

Yep, I think we're at Step 1 again.

"Don't Nerf Me Bro"

Found in this thread.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Soulwalker

warriors were op though, they cant be doing the same damage as a rogue with 2X the health and 3x the armor, thats just stupid quit being selfish

If a decked out, ranked up Warrior can't take out an equivalent cleric at this point, then it is IN FACT YOU, THE WARRIOR, that is doing it wrong. Sick of hearing this whine from warriors. Your burst is off the charts, was before the patch and even more so now.

Warriors need some of their abilities, when used in tandem for PVP only, slightly reduced because right now its just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethmanrx View Post
    If a decked out, ranked up Warrior can't take out an equivalent cleric at this point, then it is IN FACT YOU, THE WARRIOR, that is doing it wrong. Sick of hearing this whine from warriors. Your burst is off the charts, was before the patch and even more so now.

Warriors need some of their abilities, when used in tandem for PVP only, slightly reduced because right now its just ridiculous.
    Nah man. 7k Fulminates were the ones that needed nerfing.

Don't mind the 5k burst in 2 globals. That's just an illusion.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Sethmanrx View Post

^ This, however, this post and all others and threads about this issue will be drowned out by the naysayers who just got thrown a bone this patch and in a month or two, they will finally notice a problem when majority of WF's, once again, fill up with Warriors romping all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    Nah man. 7k Fulminates were the ones that needed nerfing.

Don't mind the 5k burst in 2 globals. That's just an illusion.
    5k burst in 2 globals is, according to the Warriors, working as intended.....

Ascendant

Honestlly, warriors are still gimped in so many ways in PVP. For some reason rogues and mages cannot seem to understand how doing damage at 30m + is a huge asset over a melee only class. Even then warrior ranged dps is limited to 20m.

In the past patches, the easy mode kids cried and whined and basically nerfed the warrior class into the ground. Now Trion has done several things to fix this situation but it is not near enough.... and the easy mode kids are crying again.

Trion made a huge mistake with the previous warrior changes. These were untested tweaks to appease a vocal bunch of scrubs on the forums. The result was to destroy the viability of an entire class in pvp.

Now these kids are at it again. How do these kids define broken? Is the rogue not the most overpowered, poorly designed, easy mode class in the history of MMO. They might tie with bright wizards...

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post

Now these kids are at it again. How do these kids define broken? Is the rogue not the most overpowered, poorly designed, easy mode class in the history of MMO. They might tie with bright wizards...
    By all means, feel free to narrow your stereotype opinion down.

Saying all Rogues must automatically equal, the entire archtype, or are you talking about one specific bs spec that everyone hates that we simply will not mention?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post
    warriors were op though, they cant be doing the same damage as a rogue with 2X the health and 3x the armor, thats just stupid quit being selfish
    2x health? Nope Champ/Riftblades/Paragons have almost rogue like health

3x Armor? What class does not have magic/elemental damage which makes armor mean nothing? Don't Sin and Rangers have armor pen feats

It is myth.To get survivability you give up damage and visa versa as a warrior.Pure dps warriors ones that do big damage are rogues in plate.

Lol - anytime you see a thread like this, one where a person is trying to protect it's OPness, it confirms the inevitable nerf.

Once again Trion went too far - WAR are OP now and will eventually be nerfed again. I have a 50 War and 50 Rogue. I have not yet tried the War after new changes but a friend / guild member I run every day with has and he readily admits they are now OP.

If you run his spec and macros you, like him, will be the most OP pvp class to date. Were talking Mage damage in Plate here. The guy dropped almost 500k damage and 45 death blows in Codex! And, confirmed by his parse, only 13% of the damage was AOE!

Enjoy it while it lasts because there is no way it is going to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    2x health? Nope Champ/Riftblades/Paragons have almost rogue like health

3x Armor? What class does not have magic/elemental damage which makes armor mean nothing? Don't Sin and Rangers have armor pen feats

It is myth.To get survivability you give up damage and visa versa as a warrior.Pure dps warriors ones that do big damage are rogues in plate.
    +1

Warriors either go all out dps, loose all survivability, basically become a melee glass cannon type of class.
    Or they go the tanking/suvivability route and can't do a damn thing.

All this while other classes can have BOTH together in most situations.
    Yes warriors are OP for sure....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast