+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mage nerf is good (not trolling)

Default Mage nerf is good (not trolling)

I feel that the title above is true, as, necromancer was just stupidly OP (my main has 40 points in necro) with 1.3 i actually had to think about my abilities instead of just maxing necro, necro still does alot of dps and soul purge is still quite strong but i found warlock now to be just as if not more usefull, i also tried pvp and my pyromancer is now more on level with others which i feel makes it more fun as now i no longer spam only 2 abilities which are basically an i win button(s).

overall, stop complaining, im a mage, nerf was needed, get over it, think before ou rebuild souls.
    healer: easy
    dps: easy
    tank: OMGWTFBBQ WHY IS HE THERE WHAT OH CRAP COME BACK HERE STAY HERE OH GOD THERES MORE HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME!!! oh im alive, that was easy lets do it again

I'm a warlock and still melt faces.

What nerf?

I had grown "bored" with my Chloro, and was just not playing that character anymore. Thanks to this new update, I love my Chloro...

I am a proponent of the changes, and I am having a blast.

Adapt to change...we do it in real life, why not in a video game. It works.
    The biggest little guild this side of Texas - Simple Complexities
    WEBSITE

Shadowlander

I don't think that saying stop complaining is the answer either, its the open discussion on it that helps it balance out in the end. keep a discussion going.

my point, we got a nerf my friend, and i still melt your flesh from your bones
    tank: OMGWTFBBQ WHY IS HE THERE WHAT OH CRAP COME BACK HERE STAY HERE OH GOD THERES MORE HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME!!! oh im alive, that was easy lets do it again

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by hurrak View Post
    I feel that the title above is true, as, necromancer was just stupidly OP (my main has 40 points in necro) with 1.3 i actually had to think about my abilities instead of just maxing necro, necro still does alot of dps and soul purge is still quite strong but i found warlock now to be just as if not more usefull, i also tried pvp and my pyromancer is now more on level with others which i feel makes it more fun as now i no longer spam only 2 abilities which are basically an i win button(s).

overall, stop complaining, im a mage, nerf was needed, get over it, think before ou rebuild souls.
    Yes, the mage nerf was needed for PvP. However, based on your post you really don't seem to get what was nerfed (necro was buffed not nerfed....).

i looked over and some of the abilities i relied on where nerfed forcing me to use necro which helps more, and yes, pvp needed nerfing so badly

aux

Well, better if you say it than someone who makes sense.
    I'm so BORED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowburnz View Post
    I don't think that saying stop complaining is the answer either, its the open discussion on it that helps it balance out in the end. keep a discussion going.
    It shouldn't be 'stop complaining' it should be stop talking like Trion just killed your mother. Especially little scrots going "Z0mg n00b n3rf3d ma m4ge, th12 g4y!". I'm not seeing very much constructive criticism, just whining/raging.

Tabz

Rift Chaser

someone should differentiate between "complaining" and "partially voiding your bowels because your parents took away your candy"

ok, off topic but i read comment about bowl voiding and laughed, but yeh, it is an issue, and really, if its on a forum it may as well be the same.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hurrak View Post

Necromancers and Warlocks did not get nerfed.

In fact they both got boosted.

Rift Master

soul purge did 500-600 in 1.2, in 1.3 it hits me for 900. if all nerfs were like that please nerf me moar!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by whistlingwind View Post
    soul purge did 500-600 in 1.2, in 1.3 it hits me for 900. if all nerfs were like that please nerf me moar!
    Yea some souls got stronger some weaker. In Raids, equally geared DPS, Mages come dead last. Fact of life. Not a QQ, not a complaint. Fact. You can have 4 SCs and you are still bottom of the barrell. I do like chloro and dont understand why people think healing has been nerfed. Baffles me.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RankNVile View Post
    we do it in real life, why not in a video game.
    Wrong question, the question is why should we? Having to adapt isn't the same as wanting to, there was no need for this huge nerf nor the changed mechanics.
    Last edited by Kragorn; 06-24-2011 at 10:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast