+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage Group

Prophet of Telara

Default Mage Group

I just thought I'd take this oppurtunity to blatantly advertise myself and say I just changed my Elementalist group (which was getting no takings at all) to a Mage group. There's no mage forum so I thought we might like to put our hands up in the air and say "I want to be a Mage".

To be totally truthful, I'd like to start a web site for Rift mages but I'm no expert at making websites and I'm not sure I have the personal time to make such a commitment. I respect these people that make community sites so very much.

Just thought it might be nice to have a space for mages on the forums.

Come along all, the doors are open to the Mage's Tower.
    We Were The Defiant

Then Rift went Trivial and Dull

Prophet of Telara

It got a member. Welcome Henfire!!
    We Were The Defiant

Wooo, yeah, welcome!!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

I love the idea, Anagain! I think it's an idea that can really take off, also. I would be interested in talking with you about perhaps starting some type of community website for us. I run a community right now (a casual gaming community) but I was really interested in starting some type of Rift community website. I have already decided that I will be playing some type of Mage in Rift so I got very excited when I read your post. This could be the project I was looking for!

Send me a private message if you are interested in throwing around some ideas. I joined your group also. Hope to talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zawr View Post
    I love the idea, Anagain! I think it's an idea that can really take off, also. I would be interested in talking with you about perhaps starting some type of community website for us. I run a community right now (a casual gaming community) but I was really interested in starting some type of Rift community website. I have already decided that I will be playing some type of Mage in Rift so I got very excited when I read your post. This could be the project I was looking for!

Send me a private message if you are interested in throwing around some ideas. I joined your group also. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Trust me mate, Anagain has a TON of ideas! Good luck with the beginning of the project, hope it works well!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

That's great to hear. I'm very excited about the possibility of starting this project with all of you!

Prophet of Telara

Yed, sadly I really don't think time is on my side. That's why I thought it would at least be nice to have a group on the forum where we can put our hands up and say "I'm gonna be a mage".

I'm one of those gamers that when I start playing it takes up all my free time. It's the medication for my job. A site is just something I wish I had the time to do.

'Bout time I checked the group today. To be fair most groups on this forum aren't getting a lot of attention.
    We Were The Defiant

I welcome you guys to check out this thread!

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...you-can-handle!

I look forward to starting a great community with you all!

+ Reply to Thread