+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rift Soul Builder Version 1.0

Of the 3 soul planners/builders yours seems most up to date. Thanks for creating it.

One problem, Necromancer Vengeful Spirit shows STAT1 in it's text.
    Last edited by Nate1; 01-12-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Default Very nice

Beautiful job guys!It looks like the trees in Game.The only bugs I found were already mentioned.Just need to get it functioning like the in game trees and this would be great for planning new builds.It would be real nice to be able to save the variuos builds for future reference and comparison.I also had to reduce it to 75% to be able to read the descriptions on the far right side.

Telaran

Great work! Finally a builder that is up to date as of beta4!!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunsaku View Post
    Indeed, we don't have the art files from Trion so having greyed out vs active skills in not possible without alpha info- and that's under NDA and ain't happening. For the moment, think of this as a way to check out souls and see what things are in a fancy, colorful fashion with mouseovers.

Exporting builds is around the corner
    Right click point reduction would also be nice

Typically if you can't add points to a skill (like PvP souls), it's because you're already at the max number of points in that tree, ie 21 for PvP souls.

If we had art files (backgrounds and icons), oh how much nicer this would be

Please post other suggestions or issues you discover and we'll try to address them ASAP!
    This could be easily obtained by just taking the icon in PS and applying a filled black layer above it and reducing it to 50% opacity. Just an idea. Great job overall though.
    Last edited by jaysin; 01-12-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranos View Post
    Nice looking role builder. I have been waiting for someone to come out with a current one that actually looks like the trees in Beta. I did find one spelling error and only posting it since you asked us to in an earlier post In the Blood Rage skill under the Ranger soul one word reads "blooed" when it should be "bleed"
    Thank you. The typo has been fixed...I wonder how many drinks it took to type blooed instead of bleed...hmm.
    Solus / RedpointOne
    Lords of the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Nate1 View Post
    Of the 3 soul planners/builders yours seems most up to date. Thanks for creating it.

One problem, Necromancer Vengeful Spirit shows STAT1 in it's text.
    Thank you. This has been corrected.

http://riftbuilder.lotd.org/
    Last edited by Solus_LotD; 01-13-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    Solus / RedpointOne
    Lords of the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by jaysin View Post
    This could be easily obtained by just taking the icon in PS and applying a filled black layer above it and reducing it to 50% opacity. Just an idea. Great job overall though.
    Ya know......... that's a good idea. Glad someone thinks of these things that make so much sense it's embarrassing that I don't think of them

Except more functionality next week. Have basic saving mechanism in an alpha state and I got the other suggestions noted including the above. Sucks I have a job and other work, be patient and we'll get some good stuff in place asap!
    Gaunsaku
    Elder, Lords of the Dead

Oooooooh That was pretty good and i like the feel... I know its wip so will wait for the finish product.

http://www.enjin.com/rift-signature-generator
    ***It is not easy being so forgiving***

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunsaku View Post
    Sucks I have a job
    You should quit and devote your entire time to your new legacy - The Rift Builder.

Soulwalker

Looks great.

I think the only thing that needs to be done is correction of progression. A previous poster mentioned that you can't allow more points to be spent in a single soul until you add the minimum amount to another. Fix that and you got a really nice builder.

Thanks for the updates!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3