+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Twink, what class?

Default PvP Twink, what class?

I'm fast becoming bored with the game and want to make a twinked char that I will level 99% through warfronts.

I don't really want to play a cleric but will if it's the best option.

So, what class, and what spec do you recommend?
    Last edited by Diay; 06-21-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Rift Disciple

Rogue.

Marksman or sabateur
    Assassin
    Riftstalker
    Last edited by Alexicacon; 06-21-2011 at 06:59 AM.
    If ignorance is bliss, I am quite possibly the happiest man alive.

Necrolock is pretty rediculous once you hit 16 and get soul purge and then all the way through leveling.
    Guardian: Kalgarr/Berhard/Garethe/Albreacht, The Granite Guard @Seastone
    Defiant: Aelai/Reiniger @Seastone
    Nec Mirior, Nec Timeo!

Shadowlander

Well... my main was a warrior, who i quickly grew tired of. I then leveled my current rogue from 10-50 by about 95% warfront action only.

She started as a sab, but switched to marksman around level 20 (waaaay before patch 1.2 came out - so i don't wanna hear anyone ***** about that). never looked back since. Loads of fun for me. That is my current main - Naru - still play as marksman about 99% of the time in warfronts and currently at rank 5.

I recently decided to roll another alt up through warfronts, and this time decided to go Cleric.
    I am Justicar Primary and inquisitor secondary. I honest feel bad for the guardians in my set. its not fair to them to have someone experienced in PVP play such an overpowered role at these levels.

i pretty much decimate healing by 2-3 times the next healer, and if im not top damage too, i'm number 2 or 3.

If you see a Svetlana in the Byriel rounds on defiant. that's me
    Byriel | Defiant
    Nadesico | Naru | Nali | Svetlana

Byrial | Guardian
    Duskblood

Currently trying to do top damage, top deathblows, and top healing in the 10-19 warfronts . . . as a bard

I get it maybe 40% of the time. God bless the lowbie WFs

Bard good! Shiney too!

Quote Originally Posted by Diay View Post
    I'm fast becoming bored with the game and want to make a twinked char that I will level 99% through warfronts.

I don't really want to play a cleric but will if it's the best option.

So, what class, and what spec do you recommend?
    You cxant twink in rift, go back to wow.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Garethe View Post
    Necrolock is pretty rediculous once you hit 16 and get soul purge and then all the way through leveling.
    This may change with I.3. You will be able to break Soul Purge with LoS or range, now, which should be pretty easy since the Necrolock has to stand still and channel it.

I've loved this build in the first two PvP brackets... but I'm not to sure about that change. Guess we'll see tomorrow.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    This may change with I.3. You will be able to break Soul Purge with LoS or range, now, which should be pretty easy since the Necrolock has to stand still and channel it.

I've loved this build in the first two PvP brackets... but I'm not to sure about that change. Guess we'll see tomorrow.
    Wow no way? They are really allowing Soul Purge to be LoSd? So they are changing up MM skills to allow the same thing then I assume? I try to LoS MM's and 90% of the time I still die to a skill that used before I LoSd them.

So now my old favorite soul Pyro is gonna suck, and the build that I have adjusted to because of it is gonna suck because they get away from Soul Purge? Awesome, dominator or chloro is really my only option now?
    "Nothing is more unjust, however common, than to charge with hypocrisy him that expresses zeal for those virtues which he neglects to practice; since he may be sincerely convinced of the advantages of conquering his passions, without having yet obtained the victory........"

+ Reply to Thread