+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I get more souls?

Shadowlander

Default Where can I get more souls?

Hey guys kinda new to the game, lvl 19 by now, and I already have my main 3 inq/just/sham (playing a cleric) and a cup of lvls ago I got Templar with favor currency or w.e,

I heard you could get more than the 4th one? How many can my character have and be switching around, and where can I get the rest of them?

Thanks tons!

Soulwalker

You can pick up other souls from the quest-givers within both major cities linked to a particular soul, they are generally scattered about within the city, but will have the soul name under their name. Mage souls for Guardian side are in Quicksilver College-Argent Glade area. You can have 8 souls, the main ones, plus your PVP soul, so once you hit the main cities you'll need to accept and do each quest(rift closing) for the souls you are missing 5 times.

I know I was confused when I started also as no where it states where to get them, but look for the (!) quest marker on your mini map within the cities.

Hzk
    Shadowlander

I think there are like 8 souls all together including the PvP soul. People around Sanctum or Meridian will have the quests, think the name of it will be like "Soul of the Wardren(w/e the soul name is). All you have to do is close a Rift then click on a quest item.

Shadowlander

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know where the Cleric ones are at?

And what deleting a soul you already picked, is that possible?

Soulwalker

You'll find eight of them around your city, just have a look. The ninth comes from PvP.

You can possess all nine souls at once. You don't need to delete any. Each "role slot" in the skill tree window allows for a separate combination of three souls. When you reset your points at the trainer (or if you didn't spend points in a particular soul), you can click on that soul's icon in the skill tree window to choose another soul to replace it with in that particular role.
    Last edited by DoktorTeufel; 06-19-2011 at 02:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread