+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any 2H level 30ish builds worth playing?

Telaran

Default Are there any 2H level 30ish builds worth playing?

I'm playing as a Reaver/Pal/Warlord (Ciderhelm build) right now and am just looking for something to swap around with for fun and profit.

I'm playing around with Reaver/Champ/and Para (2 points for now) but wondering if I'd be better off with a cat.

Telaran

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...Rh00c.thqzhz0z

This is the build I'm using for solely leveling purposes, like you I primarily tank instances so I typically don't worry about to much other than single target pressure. The points spent in BM are primarily for the STR bonus and the hit chance. I'm a nut, I don't like my abilities missing while I'm leveling. Obviously, I use a completely separate build for PvP however.

Macro Blood Thurst, Inescapable Fury, and Frenzied Strike to Power Strike, and Death Blow, Punishing Blow (coming after Deathblow of course), and Proper Timing together. You'll often be killing targets before Bull Rush comes off cooldown with this kind of burst.

Teiri, I think you linked a different build? One you linked there isn't BM at all, but VK/Paly/Reavs.

I wanna see this DPS build already! xD
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    Mirage of Faeblight

Rift Master

Unfortunately I doubt a DPS build exists for leveling other than BM focused -because you can heal the pet- and tank focused with self healing.

Look at Riftblade man with Paladin 2nd soul. Or Paladin main with Riftblade as 2nd.

Its that nothing beats leveling when you can heal.

Clerics: Justicar (healing tank) paired with Inquisitor or Shaman
    Mage: Soul Purge (big nuke and heal) matched with just about anything lol
    Rogue: Riftstalker talent that heals per comobo point on target
    Warrior: Paladin/Reaver self heal or BM pet healing.

As you can see the best leveling/farming specs all have healing. You can hate game design like this or love it, it dose not change the fact that Rift requires you to drink after each pull, run around with 30% hp or spec into some kind of healing!

You can Tank with 2h 15 Reaver/Full riftblade. Just make sure your gear is premium and fairly well balanced in stats. Also you need a real healer, so no supports.

+ Reply to Thread