+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Team Finished with Tanks now Healers Turn

Soulwalker

Default Nerf Team Finished with Tanks now Healers Turn

First they nerfed Reaver and paladin souls. Now we are waiting in LFG que hours to find a Tank.
    Now healers turn. Coming up very unneeded changes to Chloro soul. Making it more cleric like.
    Good move to add 30 minuste more to LFG ques.

Make friends and queue the old fashion way? Sometimes the only person to blame is yourself...

You are not a victim.
    Last edited by Xeraz; 06-16-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Glory - Guardian Warrior / Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraz View Post
    I am literally too stupid to reply to the topic at hand, so I generally just roll my face over the keyboard and click submit.
    Good to know.
    Last edited by Diay; 06-16-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    First they nerfed Reaver and paladin souls.
    Warriors tank fine

Now we are waiting in LFG que hours to find a Tank.
    Clerics and Rogues can tank too. You are waiting in que because nobody needs t2s anymore, or wants to do them.

Now healers turn. Coming up very unneeded changes to Chloro soul. Making it more cleric like.
    How is that bad? "Clerics" always said they were the 'best' healers.

Your logic train is busted. People don't do t2s because they don't NEED them, not because their class is broke.

T2 experts are stupid-easy, and just plain aren't fun for most anymore.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

Actualy i was talking about my mage. I had warrior and changed server. Becouse my server became quite empty.
    So im am lvling at the moment lvl48. I was talking about leveling dungeons. It is quite hard to find a Tank. Even while i was typing here we waited 30 minutes to find a tank we went ap, tank died in first minute. Then he left. Our group waited 30 minutes more then people left.
    People leaving this game mostly b4 they are becoming lvl50.
    Ps: Sorry for my English...

Sez

Actualy i was talking about my mage. I had warrior and changed server. Becouse my server became quite empty.
    So im am lvling at the moment lvl48. I was talking about leveling dungeons. It is quite hard to find a Tank. Even while i was typing here we waited 30 minutes to find a tank we went ap, tank died in first minute. Then he left. Our group waited 30 minutes more then people left.
    People leaving this game mostly b4 they are becoming lvl50.
    Ps: Sorry for my English...
    Tough it out for a couple more weeks. You can transfer to a higher populated server next patch.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Master

I'll queue for randoms as a tank when the healers stop being trash.

Seriously, at least learn how to LoS.

First they nerfed Reaver and paladin souls. Now we are waiting in LFG que hours to find a Tank.
    Tanks are fine, QQer's like you quit

end result, i'm happy, less noobs trying to be tank and randomtaunting during world encounters <3
    Last edited by TyrLith; 06-16-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Sez... being loyal to RIFT is just fine, but blind followers usually go the way of the lemming. The recent chloro changes do not look well thought out, they go against the flavor of the class which is far worse than just nerfing them. Cleric changes also do not appear to be well thought out. Warrior DPS also went in the opposite direction, I can only hope they realize after SLI gets moved that warrior DPS will need to be buffed overall just to be competitive. I would be remiss if I did not point out that buffing warrior DPS after the SLI change is an OBVIOUS thing to do... but has not been done yet to my knowledge on the test server.

It doesn't really help any of these classes that Trion means well when it hurts the class they enjoy playing. Those of us who have been playing MMO's a long time know nerfs and buffs tend to go too far in either direction when they are implemented, but too many times it is obvious to anyone who plays the class how bad the nerfs are... so they tell the Devs. Hell, they yell, scream, whisper, rumble, and even plead that these changes do not make any good sense on paper or in practice.

But the devs ignore them and release the patch anyway, and lo and behold next patch or two they "fix" it.

I thought Trion was different, I thought they listened to the player base. Or atleast, wouldn't it actually be nice if that were the case. I don't expect them to get it right every time, but when the nerfs are obviously going to far for anyone to see, we should support more testing before they go live atleast....

Quote Originally Posted by Fujisawa View Post
    Sez... being loyal to RIFT is just fine, but blind followers usually go the way of the lemming. The recent chloro changes do not look well thought out, they go against the flavor of the class which is far worse than just nerfing them. Cleric changes also do not appear to be well thought out. Warrior DPS also went in the opposite direction, I can only hope they realize after SLI gets moved that warrior DPS will need to be buffed overall just to be competitive. I would be remiss if I did not point out that buffing warrior DPS after the SLI change is an OBVIOUS thing to do... but has not been done yet to my knowledge on the test server.

It doesn't really help any of these classes that Trion means well when it hurts the class they enjoy playing. Those of us who have been playing MMO's a long time know nerfs and buffs tend to go too far in either direction when they are implemented, but too many times it is obvious to anyone who plays the class how bad the nerfs are... so they tell the Devs. Hell, they yell, scream, whisper, rumble, and even plead that these changes do not make any good sense on paper or in practice.

But the devs ignore them and release the patch anyway, and lo and behold next patch or two they "fix" it.

I thought Trion was different, I thought they listened to the player base. Or atleast, wouldn't it actually be nice if that were the case. I don't expect them to get it right every time, but when the nerfs are obviously going to far for anyone to see, we should support more testing before they go live atleast....
    I recommend you read the Warrior and Mage subforums, perhaps.

Rift Chaser

Nerf healer DPS please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Your logic train is busted. People don't do t2s because they don't NEED them, not because their class is broke.

T2 experts are stupid-easy, and just plain aren't fun for most anymore.
    It's simply not true that people don't need to do T2's. Do you think every single 50 is raid geared right now? Even a lot of the people who are raiding still do T2's to fill out the gaps in their gear.

But I agree 100% that they aren't fun anymore. I'm sick to death of those 5 instances. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time during primetime night hours to raid consistently. For more casual level 50's, occasional 5-man instances are the most time they can spend playing Rift.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by fervor View Post
    It's simply not true that people don't need to do T2's. Do you think every single 50 is raid geared right now? Even a lot of the people who are raiding still do T2's to fill out the gaps in their gear.

But I agree 100% that they aren't fun anymore. I'm sick to death of those 5 instances. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time during primetime night hours to raid consistently. For more casual level 50's, occasional 5-man instances are the most time they can spend playing Rift.
    and then comes the mentally challenged healer that makes the run last three times as long as it should

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph View Post
    I'll queue for randoms as a tank when the healers stop being trash.

Seriously, at least learn how to LoS.
    That's funny cuz when I heal I generally LoS to pull any loose ranged in for my tank. Then they run right past him cuz he's trash and the tank yells at me cuz I'm out of LoS for his taunt.

aux

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Warriors tank fine

Clerics and Rogues can tank too. You are waiting in que because nobody needs t2s anymore, or wants to do them.
    Oh, that explains. I guess tank drop rates need to be nerfed then, so that they need to run T2s more. The lack of tanks in the queue suggests that this is unbalanced right now.
    I'm so BORED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast