+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Share your Blade Dancer builds!

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Share your Blade Dancer builds!

So, couple of words. I will start testing out the game today, right when the beta starts, and I'm so damn excited by the upcoming beta. So. I just thought making this kind of topic is kinda nice, since the ones who have not played could get some reference from the ones who already have, considering Blade Dancers. I will post mine, which I made on Rift Role Builder, that is fan made soul builder composed from public data. I think The address is simply http://www.riftrolebuilder.com

And here's the build i composed:

Blade Dancer Build

The thoughtwork behind this was that I could live longer by dodging/parrying attacks and attack efficiently and also immobilizing enemy, leaving him not much time to do his counters.

So, all comments and suggestions are welcome, and highly appreciated. Aswell as new builds and such, please do join the conversation!

EDIT: Edited the build since I gained more info.
    Last edited by Pancho; 01-07-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: More information regarding soul points.
    The best thing in getting lost is the things you find alongside that road.

Soulwalker

I was thinking something along the lines of:
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...alker.20025500
    for a leveling build. I only got to play for a few hours this weekend though, so I have no idea just how good that would turn out to be.

Default More dexterity.

The nimble fingers Saboteur talent increases dexterity by 15% with 5 points invested combined with 5 points in the Blade Dancer's ambidextrous talent and you have a impressive 30% dexterity bonus, vital to a Blade Dancer who has alot of counter-attack procs off their dodge rating (more dex = more dodge).

8 points in assassin for increased critical chance and serrated blades for more passive dmg procs off your counterrattacks and active attacks when they crit.

This is what I would do anyway, my 20 cents.

Soulwalker

Blade Dancer/Rift Blade/Bard: I loved the idea of the bladedancer I speced Riftblade to administer to the lack of defense a bladedancer has, and I speced Bard to further enhance my reliability in a group. A well rounded build for all occasions

I'm wondering about a Blade Dancer / RiftStalker / Nightblade build

Nightblade has the advantage of ranged attacks (throwing your weapon) as well as doing fire damage. Riftstalker (5 points) provides some buffs to your Attack Power and the Plane Shift which is very useful in PvP.

Assassin is talked about by a lot of people but once the opponent gets out of melee you just have to watch them run off. With NB you get a stealth ability and ranged.

+ Reply to Thread