+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think in the nerf team there are some well paid people by WOW or other mmo

Soulwalker

Default I think in the nerf team there are some well paid people by WOW or other mmo

'@ first sorry for my English"
    Lets start talking about pass Reaver and paladin Tank nerfs. As you know while leveling if you wanna do dungeons hardest to find role is Tank. By nerfing Reaver leveling build trion made this even harder. So people started quiting game becouse it is really boring to wait hours to find a group to a dungeon. and probably get wiped in next 10 minutes.
    Now nerfing Chloro. Really Chloro needs these changes? Finished the job with Tanks now it is healers turn? Trion is ur strategie "Less people Less problem" or " Let's make this online FPS" with dps players only.
    These changes bringing chloro no pve iimprovements no pvp iimprovements. Just destrojing this soul by making more cleric like. Adding 30 minustes more to LFG wait.

This has GOT to be a troll post, right? I mean, did you read the changes to chloromancers at all? Lifebound and lifegiving veils basically now serve as a single heal focused with light group healing vs heavy group healing set of buffs, which can be changed just by changing the veil, available every 10 seconds. And as for that group healing mode? You saw that, in addition to BOTH veils now being immune to purging, lifegiving veil has had MASSIVE HUGE buffs to the amount healed, right? As for the tanking stuff, from what I've heard, it's mostly improvements (I dunno, I don't play one).

I mean, you're a troll, right? Please be a troll. If you're not a troll, I weep for our species.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    '@ first sorry for my English"
    Lets start talking about pass Reaver and paladin Tank nerfs. As you know while leveling if you wanna do dungeons hardest to find role is Tank. By nerfing Reaver leveling build trion made this even harder. So people started quiting game becouse it is really boring to wait hours to find a group to a dungeon. and probably get wiped in next 10 minutes.
    Now nerfing Chloro. Really Chloro needs these changes? Finished the job with Tanks now it is healers turn? Trion is ur strategie "Less people Less problem" or " Let's make this online FPS" with dps players only.
    These changes bringing chloro no pve iimprovements no pvp iimprovements. Just destrojing this soul by making more cleric like. Adding 30 minustes more to LFG wait.
    Maybe you should reread the patch notes in your native language, as things aren't even close to being as bad as you're pretending.
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by stavos View Post
    This has GOT to be a troll post, right? I mean, did you read the changes to chloromancers at all? Lifebound and lifegiving veils basically now serve as a single heal focused with light group healing vs heavy group healing set of buffs, which can be changed just by changing the veil, available every 10 seconds. And as for that group healing mode? You saw that, in addition to BOTH veils now being immune to purging, lifegiving veil has had MASSIVE HUGE buffs to the amount healed, right? As for the tanking stuff, from what I've heard, it's mostly improvements (I dunno, I don't play one).

I mean, you're a troll, right? Please be a troll. If you're not a troll, I weep for our species.
    It didn't get massive huge buffs to the amount healed. The relative single target healing is about the same the group healing is far less. Read some posts from people on the PTR; we're all aware its a nerf.

The group healing was actually increased with LGV up, and single target healing is only slightly less with LBV up. As a Chloro, instead of just keeping 1 up and doing tank/raid healing in one, you're expected to choose which one you want to focus on, much like a cleric does.

There are posts in the Mage forums explaining this...

Champion

Didn't you just start this thread like...yesterday?

No one agreed with you then either. Please quit reposting it.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

I lol'd at 'nerf team'. That would be the most hysterical **** ever if they had a team for nerfing and a team for buffing and just flipped a coin to see what happens. hahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by stavos View Post
    As for the tanking stuff, from what I've heard, it's mostly improvements (I dunno, I don't play one).
    There is exactly one improvement for Chloro tank heals and that's that we now have a spammable heal available for when we can't do any damage. In total, however, we're nerfed to the point that we can no longer soloheal 5-mans.

+ Reply to Thread