+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice class balance, Trion.

Default Nice class balance, Trion.

Am leveling alts.

During the last week, I discovered everyone and their grandma is playing a cleric. Been in a couple of random pugs where all were clerics. Cleric tank, cleric healer and cleric dps.

Dps warriors don't exist at low level but I have seen a couple of warrior tanks.
    Mages are in short supply but they're still around
    Rogues are in higher numbers than mages and each pug I've been in had at least 1 rogue
    Clerics EVERYWHERE.

Dunno what you guys at HQ are doing, but you're obviously doing it wrong if ppl don't have incetives to play other classes than clerics.

Sez

Nice Original Post, Chomag.

Bla bla bla more stuff everyone already knows

Dunno why you are posting this, but I hope it made you feel better.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post

You ask why the OP is posting? Why are YOU posting?

As to the topic on hand, OP you're not the only one seeing clerics everywhere. I had a warfront today with 9 clerics. Most of my warfronts are 5-6 clerics. I expect it to much much worse after 1.3.
    Last edited by SnakeBites; 06-14-2011 at 11:32 AM.

seeing the current changes, id join the bandwagon but mine is already 50 and there is no reason to lvl 2 of the same calling to 50... once everyone has 4 50s you will stop seeing a character imbalance at the low lvls, just most ppl did not start off as a cleric and the last run thru everyone was lvling mages and rogues so now that leaves everyone lvling cleric alts. but this patch is making clerics gods so it is much more understandable than any other patch previously...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Xsi

...most powerful in endgame PvP (check)
    ...all roles viable in one class (check)
    ...no mechanical hindrances/deficiency (mana pool after 30) (check)
    ...easiest to level (check +++)

I think you know the reason.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Sword of Telara

They see Sez trollin'

They hatin'

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeBites View Post
    You ask why the OP is posting? Why are YOU posting?
    Ooh, shall we delve into philosophy, or psychology for this one?

I post, therefore I am, or do I post to fulfill some inherent need the outside world currently lacks?

Am I sitting in a cubicle with nothing to do pretending to type so that it looks like I'm working? Am I flipping burgers and posting with a smart phone that my mom pays for? Am I some billionaire who gets his kicks making fun of poor people?

Who knows? The internet in anonymous.

But lets get back to the actual question, or intended question. Why did I post, yet in my post, ask why the opening poster posted?

The answer is quite simple: Say what needs to be said. That is my forum philosophy.

The opening poster created a useless thread about a very generic, negative topic, which, has already been said before.

Many threads are closed everyday for being redundant. Mods do this to consolidate discussions so they can read them easier.

Once this thread had been created, I felt compelled to (in my own special way) let the OP know that he/she had made a mistake.

So, tl;dr Whine in the forum thread dedicated to whining about (topic) instead of making your own personal special snowflake thread.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

I do find it funny no one ever brings proof..

Where are these screen shots of 10 on 1 clerics killing machines..

Where are these 20 min fights videos of taking down a cleric...

Keep messing with the clerics.. I hope you can heal yourselves...

At release everyone was a warrior, then the Warfronts were filled with nothing but mages, the marksmen buff made every warfront rogues, now it's clerics.

These are the days of our MMO lives in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
    At release everyone was a warrior, then the Warfronts were filled with nothing but mages, the marksmen buff made every warfront rogues, now it's clerics.

These are the days of our MMO lives in pvp.
    I guess that means warriors are up next then.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    I guess that means warriors are up next then.
    We can only hope

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Xsi View Post
    ...most powerful in endgame PvP (check)
    ...all roles viable in one class (check)
    ...no mechanical hindrances/deficiency (mana pool after 30) (check)
    ...easiest to level (check +++)

I think you know the reason.
    1) Agree
    2) Even though our tank is a joke, our dps is meh. But at least the option is open for later tweaking, as opposed to mages who would need an entire redesign if they were to ever tank.
    3) I really don't understand this. Clerics run oom often depending on the fight, if you're looking at never running oom look at mages.
    4) Agree

Soulwalker

I just start playing this game and currently lvl43. Played a lot of war front matches. From what I can tell, Cleric is much more powerful then other class in war front. Yes, their dps may not be good as other classes, but their healing and defensive is really something -_- . Made me want to start a Cleric....

My little brother who has never played an MMO made a cleric on my account and owned Black Garden at lvl 10. Without knowing he could actually upgrade his skills (so ho talents were rank 1). With 450 hitpoints or so.

Not trolling.
    retired

Ooh, shall we delve into philosophy, or psychology for this one?

I post, therefore I am, or do I post to fulfill some inherent need the outside world currently lacks?

Am I sitting in a cubicle with nothing to do pretending to type so that it looks like I'm working? Am I flipping burgers and posting with a smart phone that my mom pays for? Am I some billionaire who gets his kicks making fun of poor people?

Who knows? The internet in anonymous.

But lets get back to the actual question, or intended question. Why did I post, yet in my post, ask why the opening poster posted?

The answer is quite simple: Say what needs to be said. That is my forum philosophy.

The opening poster created a useless thread about a very generic, negative topic, which, has already been said before.

Many threads are closed everyday for being redundant. Mods do this to consolidate discussions so they can read them easier.

Once this thread had been created, I felt compelled to (in my own special way) let the OP know that he/she had made a mistake.

So, tl;dr Whine in the forum thread dedicated to whining about (topic) instead of making your own personal special snowflake thread.
    I want to have your forum babies. :P
    Hashmonkey: Evangelica, where do you get off not dying these days? Seriously you're making me look bad(er).

+ Reply to Thread