+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Proposed fix for 1.3 god mode clerics

Default Proposed fix for 1.3 god mode clerics

Make healing debuffs like Lingering Wounds and Fell Blades put an outgoing heal debuff of 25-50% in addition to the incoming heal debuff if the valor changes are going to stay. This would substantially reduce cleric self healing with multiple dps on them and actually make protecting the cleric an issue instead of letting them run wild as the single best pvp tank there is. Right now clerics are wading into ten odd players while simultaneously keeping half a raid up without even batting an eye - this would put them more in-line as the support role that they were intended to be.

Instead of nerfing the class and hindering them from a pve standpoint, giving the players additional tools to deal with them (such as the above) would be the best course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugata View Post
    Make healing debuffs like Lingering Wounds and Fell Blades put an outgoing heal debuff of 25-50% in addition to the incoming heal debuff if the valor changes are going to stay. This would substantially reduce cleric self healing with multiple dps on them and actually make protecting the cleric an issue instead of letting them run wild as the single best pvp tank there is. Right now clerics are wading into ten odd players while simultaneously keeping half a raid up without even batting an eye - this would put them more in-line as the support role that they were intended to be.

Instead of nerfing the class and hindering them from a pve standpoint, giving the players additional tools to deal with them (such as the above) would be the best course of action.
    Give tools, like the purges to remove the healing through damage and conviction generation of the justicar or the silences ? Oh not to mention to greatly reduced mana regen coming in 1.3

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Who relies on wisdom based mana regeneration in the first place? Are we playing the same class?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugata View Post
    Please post a screen shot of these 10 people. I am starting to believe people lie to get their way..

What you talking about is a Just correct me if I am wrong.. But there are things you can do to stop his healing... But please post that screen shot i would love to see one take 10 down...

Keep the valor system the same exact way it is now. No need for all this elaborate bs just to fix pyros from one shotting people. Nerf pyro damage, problem solved.

They are reverting the Valor changes.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

How about this > More Valor you have, less incomming heal you get! Or just PvP area debuff for heal at about 25% or smth?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TAHK View Post
    How about this > More Valor you have, less incomming heal you get! Or just PvP area debuff for heal at about 25% or smth?
    Way to make few pvp pieces useless in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Way to make few pvp pieces useless in pve.
    for PvE you have PvE stuff, for PvP you have PvP

Prophet of Telara

for PvE you have PvE stuff, for PvP you have PvP
    Nope. Trion made it clear that pvp gear could be used in pve and be competative. Personally ive never seen a cleric neck accessory drop in t2 and use a pvp item.

Nope. Trion made it clear that pvp gear could be used in pve and be competative. Personally ive never seen a cleric neck accessory drop in t2 and use a pvp item.
    try to do some Raid Rifts maybe?There is some good neckless

Prophet of Telara

try to do some Raid Rifts maybe?There is some good neckless

Nice, but i belong to 95% of the player base that never see raids

Nice, but i belong to 95% of the player base that never see raids
    So you say that you never raid... Than why you need better equipment for PvE if all you do is T2?

Prophet of Telara

So you say that you never raid... Than why you need better equipment for PvE if all you do is T2?
    I never said that. I said dont nerf pvp gear in pve.

I never said that. I said dont nerf pvp gear in pve.
    LOL! And i say again, PVP gear must be only for PVP!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast